Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Saba- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
dont know who gonna be the BSF Officer...but i am really at exciting state about this kinda role...😆
cant wait for the more info..
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know this actor just like I did not know her previous two actors until they started acting with Sanaya.
I cannot wait for my Baby to come back!
I'm missing her sooo much!
ardentold thumbnail
Harshad Chopra should be good.Sanaya and he are friends and the offscreen friendship always works for her.Harshad is a very good actor too.
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Like Really? R we director? Let them do their work...stop this nonsense for GOD sake...plz
Edited by MyDilGoes..Mmm - 11 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ardentold

Harshad Chopra should be good.Sanaya and he are friends and the offscreen friendship always works for her.Harshad is a very good actor too.

WISHINGGG for this!! *fingers crossed!* they look so good together n he is mature enough but still very good looking! so aahhh dream pairing!
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think the director should decide who to act ...i can adjust with anyone but only 3 condition
1. most importantly...he should be a good actor especially talented in angry man look
2. he should be good looking..
3. he should be a good costar for sanaya with whom she is comfortable not like her previous one
deleteaccount thumbnail
That's a good idea. Anyone but those two GC and Ashish
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rockystar22

i think the director should decide who to act ...i can adjust with anyone but only 3 condition

1. most importantly...he should be a good actor especially talented in angry man look
2. he should be good looking..
3. he should be a good costar for sanaya with whom she is comfortable not like her previous one

I agree with all that you have said but I'd like to add one more criteria that he be a currently successful actor (on par with Sanaya's popularity) with his own strong fan base and...this time I want Sanz to have every advantage.
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Fans don't descide costars for there favorite the PH/Channel does that I can't do this because I am no casting director.
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Swetz-

Fans don't descide costars for there favorite the PH/Channel does that I can't do this because I am no casting director.

But We Can Consider Someone, It's Up To Them At Last ;)