Frequent Posters

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Word Count: 0

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
He needs a good work out if he's casted as the male lead.
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sunara for the clip. It was very nice...OK now I am sufficiently excited about this show, praying for a solid story and male lead for Sanaya. Fingers crossed. 😊
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sunara, thanks for reminding me. I forgot about Harshad. Now he would be good too! Ok so now my top choices are Karan Veer Bohra and Harshad Chopra. Anyway I just hope that the show is very very successful. So actually it was this show that was offered to Sanaya not DDEJ? Cos I was under the impression that it was DDEJ. Have to agree with you, I love ST's sets, costumes, dialogues. Although I don't properly follow either of his shows, he does good work. And so true- lots of emphasis on the girl. It's time Sanaya got a strong role.
P.S What you said about Khushi being a complicated character is so true. Somewhere after the kidnapping track, the writers just forgot about that.
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dnt dey have any other option xcpt Ashish?😕
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Swetz-

Maybe yes lets see if it's a cross-boarded love story they will need to go aboard for shooting right? Seems like Sanaya will play a Muslim pakistan girl not sure though.

she will in most probability cz the guy is gonna be Indian I am 100% sure of this at least that they will not make the girl Indian n guy Paki!!
and they will shoot in Jammu Kashmeer i believe like Jaan! the backdrops will be exquisite! ❤️

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Guinea

Harshad is just awesome and what a fab actor !

ahhh want want wanttt Harshad for this! this mature role would be awesome with him! n yes he can deffa match her in acting!! ⭐️
n he already looks awesome with Sanaya!
rehann thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

she will in most probability cz the guy is gonna be Indian I am 100% sure of this at least that they will not make the girl Indian n guy Paki!!
and they will shoot in Jammu Kashmeer i believe like Jaan! the backdrops will be exquisite! ❤️

you watch Jaan Sunara?? i exceptionally love their BG score...
lyrics with maula n kaazi... not sure but it's extremely melodious n beautiful...
but the story... uff🤢 i hate it... especially the leads... Thank god Sanaya rejected it...😳
Edited by rehann - 11 years ago
Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

ahhh want want wanttt Harshad for this! this mature role would be awesome with him! n yes he can deffa match her in acting!! ⭐️
n he already looks awesome with Sanaya!

Wonder why Harshad's name has not come up as a possible choice

rehann thumbnail
🤔yeah me wonder also... he is my first crush for Sanaya... but not even a single buzz😡