Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: princessunara

1) GH is writing for MB n i don't think MB is a clutzy chirpy girl ONLY I think this time there r layers. Anyway as this sure shot seems to be cross border, the girl will develop layers eventually. cz if u realize there is a difference b/w this female lead and Khushi. Khushi had a back story that shaped her in to this happy go lucky girl who always plastered a smile on her face to seem to be happy. (Khushi for me is one of the most complicated characters ever, only problem was that was not done any justice except for the fleeting touches at the beginning and some random times till Feb 2012. After that anyway things went to the dogs as far as characterization and story were concerned.)
But in this story this cross border conflict that she will be caught in the cross fire will be her biggest issue right? the issue that will change her whole life? So this time I am quite expectant that the girl will indeed be different and have a much more different graph.
2) awww have u heard the Jaan title track!! what soulful music!

so i think we r safe on both scores di! 😳

OK! Thanks Sunara, have not seen MB, so good to know that the female lead has substance. I saw two episodes of Jaan this week (I know not much to go by, but wanted to see some Nautanki work) and heroine tripped at least once in each episode , so it got me thinking 😆 Will pay more attention to music this time.

Yes, I agree with a cross border conflict as the background of the story there is a good scope of giving the female lead lots of substance and knowing Sanaya's talent ( it has to be the reason why ST pursued her so determinedly) they should really exploit it and bring to the fore.
Edited by showviewer - 11 years ago
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Birdie-

but Ashish is also approached for NB 6.😆

http://www.pardaphash.com/news/qubool-hai-fame-archana-taide-husband-ashish-sharma-may-rock-the-nach-baliye-6-stage/722778.html#.Ukw3UH_bEwo

Yeah but if you read the article , he confirms he has been approached but the offer did not workout so i guess that ends there 😃
Edited by Guinea - 11 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Birdie-

from his latest tweets it seems he is busy directing some show, then how it's confirmed that he has been finalized as the ML of ST's show? 😕

Dear Chugalgar aunty news didn't confirm he was finalized! only thing we know for 100% is Sanaya is on board for a cross border love story that will air at 9.30 pm on Colors!

the male lead probably still is being look tested, which is why San is shooting.. cz they have to shoot a LOT of random scenes together to see which of the bunch who try will be best with her as she is already chosen.
It was same for Barun for IPK. He was chosen and until they found his perfect match with Sanaya he had to continuously shoot with random people..

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It's not going to be GC he said in the article itself he was approached for the role but he don't suit the it! so it all end there and we know GC isn't going to be the one he also will be doing NB on SP so chances are very slim he will take up a brand new soap. I have no idea about this guy still hoping for someone better.
riaz_925 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm guna be somewhat mean and say I hope Ashish sharma takes up nb6 so he isn't in this show with Sanaya lol.
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: showviewer

OK! Thanks Sunara, have not seen MB, so good to know that the female lead has substance. I saw two episodes of Jaan this week (I know not much to go by, but wanted to see some Nautanki work) and heroine tripped at least once in each episode , so it got me thinking 😆 Will pay more attention to music this time.

Yes, I agree with a cross border conflict as the background of the story there is a good scope of giving the female lead lots of substance and knowing Sanaya's talent ( it has to be the reason why ST pursued her so determinedly) they should really exploit it and bring to the fore.

Here u go di! its beautiful! ❤️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR55kPIwDRA[/YOUTUBE]

I myself have not watched MB but read around enough to know for sure she n Khushi don't have much in common. As much as I will never love another girl as much as Khushi, she already did it so it has to be different this time
lol tripping and falling r fine lol.. i am game for it! if the lead couple has chemistry more drooling for us! 😆

ya ST definitely picked her for both her angelic looks and unparalleled acting prowess! Also as he seems to be used to telling the girl's story where in Gul tells the guy's story.. this POV of the story will change a lot and give her a good scope to show her acting chops..
I cannot tell u how happy I am CC ended! 😆

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetz-

It's not going to be GC he said in the article itself he was approached for the role but he don't suit the it! so it all end there and we know GC isn't going to be the one he also will be doing NB on SP so chances are very slim he will take up a brand new soap. I have no idea about this guy still hoping for someone better.

well I am not so sure, cz Colors have 2 shows abt to come. the ST one n another brand new 1, it could be that one he didn't suit.. cz honestly think GC seems made for this tough BSF officer role doesn't he?

anyway i would think Harshad would be quite awesome wouldn't he?

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Maybe yes lets see if it's a cross-boarded love story they will need to go aboard for shooting right? Seems like Sanaya will play a Muslim pakistan girl not sure though.
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

well I am not so sure, cz Colors have 2 shows abt to come. the ST one n another brand new 1, it could be that one he didn't suit.. cz honestly think GC seems made for this tough BSF officer role doesn't he?

anyway i would think Harshad would be quite awesome wouldn't he?

Harshad is just awesome and what a fab actor !
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Congrats on new thread 😃 Wow, am out for a few hours and an avalanche hits 😆

So the ML is a BSF officer ... seems the story is going the Veer Zaara way after all ... this is the cross border love story that ST wanted Sanaya for earlier this year ... and from the sounds of it, he actually waited for her to be free ... Sanaya, girl, you have arrived and how!!! 👏👏👏 The last I heard of any TV producer waiting for an actor was Ekta Kapoor waiting for Ram Kapoor for BALH ...

Okay, that was me blowing the Sanayaholic trumpet ... 😳

Since this is reportedly ST's dream project and he has been working on it for a couple of years, hopefully it will be well conceptualised and he will put his best talents into it. I think we heard earlier that Raghuvir Shekhavat is his dialogue writer for MB and DDEJ, and has recently been taken off DDEJ ... hopefully shifted into this new show. RS is a fab dialogue writer. Gautam Hegde is also with Nautanki ... so the CV team should be strong. That's the most important thing ... rest will follow.

Re male lead, I will wait and see who is finalised ... these are the first names to emerge and it's good that the PH is looking at experienced actors.

Most important thing is, this is final confirmation that Sanaya has been signed ...
Though I wonder if she is back so early after her holiday ... shoot may be only look tests to finalise the ML, as the show starts only in end Dec ... or maybe promos as well ... They wouldn't be starting the shoot so early.

Diya found an interview of Raghuvir Shekavat on YouTube and he is writing for some top rated shows of different genres- DABH, Veera, BV, Madhubala- so if he takes up Sanaya's show too that is exciting.

For me more then popularity the skill sets of a person is important, if the show is able to bring onboard talented actors, techinicians, directors and writers then it will definitely attract eyeballs and in turn TRPs. Once TRPs come everything else like media attention, awards follows in this industry.