Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shruathi

i am sure she will be getting more awards next year..and only trps high shows get nominated..we have nominated enough..if they dont want to consider..sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope so!! But it should be about talent and acting not about TRPs!!

Shreya
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
It's never about acting talent, and always about TRPs. That's why its futile to vote in these polls.
A far better testament of Sanaya's acting skills and her standing in the industry is that she is already in talks for her next show, even before the last one went off air. Whether or not the awards juries appreciate her, the PHs and channels definitely know her worth ... and the upside of that is that we get her back on screen at regular intervals.
MJHT went off air end Nov 2010, IPK started June 2011.
IPK went off air end Nov 2012, CC started March 2013
CC went off air Sept 2013, new show ...? Prob Dec 2013/Jan 2014 (fingers crossed)

Most of the actresses who win the "popular" vote will probably never be seen again once their shows go off air ... definitely not so soon.
spate22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

It's never about acting talent, and always about TRPs. That's why its futile to vote in these polls.

A far better testament of Sanaya's acting skills and her standing in the industry is that she is already in talks for her next show, even before the last one went off air. Whether or not the awards juries appreciate her, the PHs and channels definitely know her worth ... and the upside of that is that we get her back on screen at regular intervals.
MJHT went off air end Nov 2010, IPK started June 2011.
IPK went off air end Nov 2012, CC started March 2013
CC went off air Sept 2013, new show ...? Prob Dec 2013/Jan 2014 (fingers crossed)

Most of the actresses who win the "popular" vote will probably never be seen again once their shows go off air ... definitely not so soon.

Yeah, I can see that!! Reality sucks and hurts too!! But do you think the channels also involved in the decision-making?!! 😕 I see a lot of nominations for SP and Colors!! Although, I know they are top channels but still!! 😕 But yeah, Sanaya is kind of lucky because her shows don't last long because then she can play different roles unlike some who end up in the same show and same role for so long without evolving in their acting!! Atleast, Sanaya gets to show growth unlike others!! 😳 So, that's a plus for her!! And me!! 😉

Shreya
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spate22

Yeah, I can see that!! Reality sucks and hurts too!! But do you think the channels also involved in the decision-making?!! 😕 I see a lot of nominations for SP and Colors!! Although, I know they are top channels but still!! 😕 But yeah, Sanaya is kind of lucky because her shows don't last long because then she can play different roles unlike some who end up in the same show and same role for so long without evolving in their acting!! Atleast, Sanaya gets to show growth unlike others!! 😳 So, that's a plus for her!! And me!! 😉

Shreya

That's probably why she is a fabulous actor!
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think they always give awards to top trp show actors...ITA 😡
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have no expectations from these stupid award shows 😡
spate22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi-sugi-ipk

I think they always give awards to top trp show actors...ITA 😡

Yeah, but BALH is not high on TRPs , so why are RK and ST always nominated in those categories!! I get that they are vets, so what?!! It's not fair!! It's like they are doing Ekta Kapoor a favor or something!! 😕
Shreya
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: spate22

Yeah, but BALH is not high on TRPs , so why are RK and ST always nominated in those categories!! I get that they are vets, so what?!! It's not fair!! It's like they are doing Ekta Kapoor a favor or something!! 😕
Shreya

But BALH Sony's highest trp show & also Ram & Sakshi very famous na they r the highest paid actors & also they r Ekta's actors
Edited by arshi-sugi-ipk - 11 years ago
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yup there is a partiality towards ekta and bhansali's shows 😡