Did we not vote enough for the ITA?!!

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Did we not vote enough for the ITA?!! 😭 Or is it because Sanaya fans are always split of monaya, sarun, and sanuj that everyone vote for their own agendas?!! I know IPK fans voted for Sanaya only as Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada , do you think that messed up the the votes?!! πŸ˜•While others voted for her as Chhanchhan!! IPK was over but CC was not!! But some still went along and voted for her as KKGSR!! πŸ˜• Was it our fault?!! I know we were also busy with the PCA poll as well at the time and some other polls as well!! πŸ˜• We even forgot to vote for her in GR8 mag awards!! Although, I tried once just to see how it works but I was occupied voting for ITA that i didn't know if I should post it here!! I see some names are choosen for GR8 except Sanaya!!
Is it really our fault or do these people like ignoring Sanaya all the time?!πŸ˜•

Shreya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
After the debacle last time, do you really expect anything from the Indian Media or their awards. We all know how they feel about Sanaya. The blatant disregard for her...
Ah well... that's why I never watch anything that does not have Sanaya in it.
Of course, these very media outlets use Sanaya every time they need a boost.

However, your question does bear food for thought.
Is it us, her fans?
It very well, might be
Well, see what's happening right now on her profile and you'll get your answer.
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
didn't knw about Gr8 magazine
voted for PCA nd ITA
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its not our fault...who all needed to be nominated its all fixed from the beginning itself... they want people to rush to their pages that's y putting al these stupid polls of no use
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: spate22

Did we not vote enough for the ITA?!! 😭 Or is it because Sanaya fans are always split of monaya, sarun, and sanuj that everyone vote for their own agendas?!! I know IPK fans voted for Sanaya only as Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada , do you think that messed up the the votes?!! πŸ˜•While others voted for her as Chhanchhan!! IPK was over but CC was not!! But some still went along and voted for her as KKGSR!! πŸ˜• Was it our fault?!! I know we were also busy with the PCA poll as well at the time and some other polls as well!! πŸ˜• We even forgot to vote for her in GR8 mag awards!! Although, I tried once just to see how it works but I was occupied voting for ITA that i didn't know if I should post it here!! I see some names are choosen for GR8 except Sanaya!!

Is it really our fault or do these people like ignoring Sanaya all the time?!πŸ˜•

Shreya

@ Bold : Well said.πŸ‘ Totally agree wid you in this point. Supporting to MoNaya , SaRun or SaNuj is not a crime... Its obvious. Member have right to support n praise their favorites on Profile or any other networking site... but,they should be know the limit.

Don't want to comment abt GR8 nomination because,I was really not expecting her nomination there,due to 'organizer' Media group.

By the way,Feeling nice to see that some very 'concerned' member realized, that is Sanaya Profile. Because,they were totally silent when some psycho was using that place for other actor bashing n pointing Sanaya's character for fulfill their fantasy. Anyway,that is another topic so, don't want to drag that matter on this Post.

spate22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbtr

After the debacle last time, do you really expect anything from the Indian Media or their awards. We all know how they feel about Sanaya. The blatant disregard for her...

Ah well... that's why I never watch anything that does not have Sanaya in it.
Of course, these very media outlets use Sanaya every time they need a boost.

However, your question does bear food for thought.
Is it us, her fans?
It very well, might be
Well, see what's happening right now on her profile and you'll get your answer.

Yes, they do disregard her !! But I think there are other actresses also ignored because their shows don't have enough TRPs!! But yes, Sanaya does deserve it the most but it never happens with her!! Maybe because her shows end at the wrong time, I don't know!! But why should it matter if the show ended or not?!! The show was still on even after Sept 5, 2013, so it should've been valid!! They keep giving space to an veteran actress and #1 TRP actress when I don't think they even deserve it!! Why keep nominating the same people over and over again!! I bet either of them will win again!! 🀒

It could be us!! We need to vote together not against each other!! Logically speaking everyone should of voted for Sanaya as Chhanchhan not Khushi!! I also wanted her to win as Khushi at ITA but that didn't happen!! But this ITA was for Chhanchhan not Khushi because the show was over!! Some didn't want to listen!! But I thought it might be ok as long as we all voted for Sanaya!! But maybe I'm wrong!!

Shreya
Tess77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I voted for the PCA only. Don't trust ITA.
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i am sure she will be getting more awards next year..and only trps high shows get nominated..we have nominated enough..if they dont want to consider..sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!
spate22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockystar22

its not our fault...who all needed to be nominated its all fixed from the beginning itself... they want people to rush to their pages that's y putting al these stupid polls of no use

Yes, that could also be true!! They finalized the list so quickly when the voting ended on the 27th!! πŸ˜† What happened to their 1800 nominations?!! πŸ˜• Makes you wonder!! πŸ˜†

Shreya
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: spate22

Yes, that could also be true!! They finalized the list so quickly when the voting ended on the 27th!! πŸ˜† What happened to their 1800 nominations?!! πŸ˜• Makes you wonder!! πŸ˜†

Shreya

@bold...then it is 100% sure that it was all fixedπŸ˜†