Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG...Where did this begin and where has it gone...

I feel like I am in high school land...

Chandu2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
From the start of that show, I knew that Sanaya is 10000000000... times better than that Shrenu in EBP.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

Avinash is a terrible actor. The girl is very very cute but can't act.

Love you Sanaya!

hehe summed it up exactly as i would have liked to put it Nelo!
they both SUCK! n if u have visited FB today u will know this is putting it mildly after what i have put up this morning! πŸ˜†

deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

hehe summed it up exactly as i would have liked to put it Nelo!
they both SUCK! n if u have visited FB today u will know this is putting it mildly after what i have put up this morning! πŸ˜†

I've seen you statusπŸ˜› Effing effing effing πŸ˜† I totally understand what u were trying to sayπŸ˜‰
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: spate22

I know Sanaya would say only what the fans would want!! And they wanted Arnav and Khushi in the next season which is something that didn't happen!! But she did wish the producer the best!! Even she would agree that they all worked very hard on the show!! Not just her and BS!! To make a good show , you do need everything!! And that is a fact!! 😊 Yes, most people loved the jodi! But there others who watched it for Arnav or Khushi!! That's also true from whatever I have heard on IF!!

Shreya

Inka jahan mann kiya wahan mooh utha ke chale aate hai
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Please stop this mockery of some members here. It is unnecessary and if any one has read the first few pages you can see that most have praised Sanaya' s acting abilities, because this is Chhanchhan forum and the article itself was posted because it appreciated Sanaya' s talent which many of us are happy about.

Nobody here is comparing or belittling other's contribution to IPK success neither cast nor crew. One has to be absolutely naive or blinded by bias to say only one actor can pull an entire show without a good team for support. PLEASE READ ALL POSTS before jumping in with sarcasm and insult. Infact, several have written about the chemistry of the jodi and contribution of the entire team. Diya, herself said apart from other factors Sanaya contributed tremendously to the success of the show. She never said it is only Sanaya or Khushi people liked or is responsible for the show being successful. But the reverse is also not true that Khushi was abhorred and people only liked her because of her sizzling chemistry with Arnav. That too is taking things to the other extreme. Yes, the writers messed up Khushi and Sanaya still kept the character endearing with her acting abilities, testiment to her talent and the reason for this thread, but Khushi is still a much loved character on her own too.

Why cannot we praise Sanaya as Khushi and Chhanchhan and be happy about it without it implying that we are putting her costars down. When Sanaya is insulted or negated as being part of the show overtly I do not see such a spirited defense, we can all stand on a higher moral ground when we stop that too. Here nobody insulted or belittled anyones contribution and least of all Diya. Just few days back she wrote how good looking and talented the lead actors of IPK were which enhanced the well written script especially the first one year, whereas Chhanchhan failed in scripting despite good actors.

By saying that many call it a Khushi show all we meant was it is a pet name and an easier way to call or a title given by viewers to the show. It never meant that other characters or crew are not important it's just a nomenclature and that is all. I myself know people who cannot remember the real name of the show and call it that. By mentioning it we are just saying just like Khushi/Sanaya alone did not make the show successful neither the reverse is true that she was abhorred and her only value in the show was that of being a romantic interest of Arnav. Her character did much much more and many viewers still love and remember her, despite writers going awry.

By converting this thread into a battle ground even though ironically everyone is pretty much saying the same thing, we have ensured it will be closed and Sanaya cannot ever receive praise individually for her talent because she will always be part of some jodi or other and cannot be recognized as her own person.

Edited by showviewer - 11 years ago
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: showviewer

Please stop this mockery of some members here. It is unnecessary and if any one has read the first few pages you can see that most have praised Sanaya' s acting abilities, because this is Chhanchhan forum and the article itself was posted because it appreciated Sanaya' s talent which many of us are happy about.

Nobody here is comparing or belittling other's contribution to IPK success neither cast nor crew. One has to be absolutely naive or blinded by bias to say only one actor can pull an entire show without a good team for support. PLEASE READ ALL POSTS before jumping in with sarcasm and insult. Infact, several have written about the chemistry of the jodi and contribution of the entire team. Diya, herself said apart from other factors Sanaya contributed tremendously to the success of the show. She never said it is only Sanaya or Khushi people liked or is responsible for the show being successful. But the reverse is also not true that Khushi was abhorred and people only liked her because of her sizzling chemistry with Arnav. That too is taking things to the other extreme. Yes, the writers messed up Khushi and Sanaya still kept the character endearing with her acting abilities, testiment to her talent and the reason for this thread, but Khushi is still a much loved character on her own too.

Why cannot we praise Sanaya as Khushi and Chhanchhan and be happy about it without it implying that we are putting her costars down. When Sanaya is insulted or negated as being part of the show overtly I do not see such a spirited defense, we can all stand on a higher moral ground when we stop that too. Here nobody insulted or belittled anyones contribution and least of all Diya. Just few days back she wrote how good looking and talented the lead actors of IPK were which enhanced the well written script especially the first one year, whereas Chhanchhan failed in scripting despite good actors.

By saying that many call it a Khushi show all we meant was it is a pet name and an easier way to call or a title given by viewers to the show. It never meant that other characters or crew are not important it's just a nomenclature and that is all. I myself know people who cannot remember the real name of the show and call it that. By mentioning it we are just saying just like Khushi/Sanaya alone did not make the show successful neither the reverse is true that she was abhorred and her only value in the show was that of being a romantic interest of Arnav. Her character did much much more and many viewers still love and remember her, despite writers going awry.

By converting this thread into a battle ground even though ironically everyone is pretty much saying the same thing, we have ensured it will be closed and Sanaya cannot ever receive praise individually for her talent because she will always be part of some jodi or other and cannot be recognized as her own person.

Beautifully written showviewer as always ...i thought i never have to worry abt what I post in this forum especially since this was just an article in an internet site ...what was the purpose of this post and what has this been turned into ...the attack on diya is beyond disgusting ... So personal , mocking and rude !

But one thing I have understood is , let's not hold our breadth that this is not going to happen in the next forum ...the experts WILL be there to definately destroy the peace of that place , like they have done on this thread.
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

I've seen you statusπŸ˜› Effing effing effing πŸ˜† I totally understand what u were trying to sayπŸ˜‰

'effing' being a polite way of saying it! 🀣
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: CGBSSI

Uh huh,, duh,, I would say plz get ur facts correct first,,, Who told u tht IPK was abt Arnav and khushi,, Dont u know tht Sanaya won all the jodi awards coz of her chemistry with Laxmiji and ASR's invisible secretary Aman,,, Arnav was all the time In Coma,, IPK is khushi's show,, samjhe aap,, Baaki sab is meant nothing,,,,πŸ˜†

good lord don't u understand the difference b/w appreciating 'the part' that some of them want to here and actually dissing the other one?

please, this is CC forum! and yes some of us do not share the same view as most people in this forum. But u need to understand that this is SANAYA IRANI'S forum! sigh.. basically it doesn't mean its closed off to others, but it means that 90% of the people in here r interested only in her..

I myself watched IPK for ASR.. I have always been clear on that.. but then again I belong to the younger generation of the show's viewers who drooled on the dark brooding sexy man.. n later on became a jodi fan. and then a fan of both actors and characters individually.
Also I am an international viewer and i do not have any idea what other people in real world outside IF, FB & Twitter called it.

But if Dia di n others say that they knew many people who called in Khushi's show it must be true! How can we say it was a lie?
But does the fact that it was called by many 'she' knew calling it 'Khushi's show' mean that it is not ArHi's show? No it doesn't happen!

Please understand that this specific forum has people who favor Sanaya and in advent Khushi.

So instead of trying to be obtuse and making Sanaya praising=Barun bashing & Khushi praising=ArHi/Arnav belittling try to be a little mature!

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This article has no relevance to the show ChhanChhan. Kindly keep IPK and IPK2 discussions in their respective forums. Members are also reminded that name calling against fan bases is not welcome. Everyone here is free to post anywhere they wish to given it abides by the rules and regulations of India-Forums.

Topic Closed.

IF Devt Team