Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Honey, this is Chhanchhan forum, not IPK forum ...

Am still not sure what part of my post you found objectionable or baseless ... to repeat, Sanaya's previous show was called the Khushi show by many people ... sorry if you found that objectionable, but I've met too many people who called it that to retract that. Am not praising the character, I already agreed she was butchered, but the fact remains a fact.

Sanaya had a huge contribution in her previous show ... don't see why anyone should find that baseless. If you do, again sorry, but I cannot retract that, that is my opinion. You have said the same thing yourself by calling her acting brilliant.

The rest of your arguments don't belong to this forum. Please take them to the other forum.

Diya , my suggestion is donot waste time having a discussion with ppl who get abusive and downright rude with every post of theirs ...their thought process of how they thought this post was putting down other actors of IPK since we were praising sanaya is secondary .
I am saying this out of personal experience , they are not worth our time.
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: CGBSSI

Oh y,,, when u dont care tht this is not IPK forum,, then y shd i???? dont forget tht u were the one who started with this bullshitting,, with all those 😛 emoticons,,

I swear,, except, showviewer, Rima di and Aishwarya di ( newbiesoapfan) ,everyone here is a top notch hypocrite,, 🥱

No one can stop u or me to express an opinion,,, bt if u really dont know how to take it back,, then better start with ur hamming in a chat club,, there no one can question ur views,, but this is a pubic forum,,, u r no one to stop me to argue or shift my argument to another forum,, Bloody hell,, Dont try n become a Moderator,,🥱

@r u bloody mad? Get lost and don't call urself SaRun fans,I know reality of so called SaRun fan.
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Things are getting way out of line here!! 😆 And talking about hypocrites, I could say the same thing about the others in the other forum as well!! When ever there is a post about IPK or the chemistry of the jodi, then why are some only mentioning BS!! How do you justify that?!! 😕 I too visit there not to spy, mind you!! But to be a part of it!! And I see such statements like that!! Even I wonder, if Khushi did not matter to them at all?!! Was she not part of the chemistry or the show?!! Do you have the answer for that?!! In this post people are just trying to praise Sanaya's acting obviously because we are not allowed to discuss other shows!! If it was in IPK forum , then that would be different!! But the members here don't want to go there for their own reasons!! Some might slip up and mention the other show and actor!! I agree that happens here too!! And I think Diya is referring to older generation who called the show 'Khushi show!' Mostly because it's easier for them to say it!! 😆 And love the character too!! It's not Diya who is calling the show 'Khushi show', it was the people she has come across!! So what's the big deal?!! People watched it and loved it!! People may call it a lot of things!! Many people watched it for the couple, or even for other reasons!! I believe in most SP shows some women do call it by female leads of the show!! Or even by the on-screen saas's name as well!! 😆 I hope I made sense!! 😆

Shreya
spate22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vanitha3d

Shrenu Parikh (Astha), however, does not match up to the potential of her character; she can't match up to Sanaya Irani's talent. IPKKND MEANS SANAYA AND NO ONE CAN MATCH UP TO HER TALENT.

You may want to edit that sentence!! 😆😆

Shreya
samygunjan.rani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
diya just chill yar why are u replyg for the basher all know that wenever sanaya praises & come top 1 in IF bashers are ready to bash her so why are u wasting ur time.
ipk is a love story of arshi not not family drama.family members are part of arnav & khushi life so the main story is arshi
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AnnieA

IPK was a love story of two people Arnav and khushi.And viewers watched the show for both of them.So please correct your facts first .

Uh huh,, duh,, I would say plz get ur facts correct first,,, Who told u tht IPK was abt Arnav and khushi,, Dont u know tht Sanaya won all the jodi awards coz of her chemistry with Laxmiji and ASR's invisible secretary Aman,,, Arnav was all the time In Coma,, IPK is khushi's show,, samjhe aap,, Baaki sab is meant nothing,,,,😆
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: samygunjan.rani

diya just chill yar why are u replyg for the basher all know that wenever sanaya praises & come top 1 in IF bashers are ready to bash her so why are u wasting ur time.

ipk is a love story of arshi not not family drama.family members are part of arnav & khushi life so the main story is arshi

Oh no dear,,, U r mistaken,, According to ur Diya di,,, IPK is Khushi's show,,, Arnav can got to hell,,, I am right na Diya di,,,,😆
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
samygunjan.rani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CGBSSI

Oh no dear,,, U r mistaken,, According to ur Diya di,,, IPK is Khushi's show,,, Arnav can got to hell,,, I am right na Diya di,,,,😆

oh dear for ur kind information in india tv serial most of the people will say the female leads name ok what diya di said about ipk is khushi show is correct k.
spate22 thumbnail
I wish this kind of preaching happens in the other forum as well!! 😆

Shreya