Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I will not kick you sweeties out but this post is abt appreciating sanaya , why discuss bashers ... They just bring negative energy ... Let's only talk abt sanaya 😊

And I am liking all posts as the main post has been made by me , wheather I agree or not with the post πŸ˜†
Edited by Guinea - 11 years ago
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Word Count: 0

deleteaccount thumbnail
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't bollywood life the same site where some reporter gave 2-3 article against Sanaya?
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tfs Sanaya rocked as Khushi 😊
I don't watch tht show so I don't knw abt tht male actor but Barun rocked as ASR 😊
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't bollywood life the same site where some reporter gave 2-3 article against Sanaya?

I don't really know ... This article is anyway more abt their review of the new show ...
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Guinea

I know the mods will close this post but this is for all of us sanaya fans who sometimes feel that sanaya does not get her due respect in the IPK forum. I always beleive her contribution to the show is unparellel , the general audience and the tv industry is aware of it.

Guinea, IPK forum in IF is a small pond .. in the big world outside it, IPK is known as the Khushi show.
IPKKKND would not have been the show it was without her ... she managed to give Khushi layers where the writers did not ... I read reports on the new show that the female lead's character is 'simple' and straightforward ... meaning not much depth or mysteries to decipher.. Even in IPK, all the layers were reserved for ASR, I think the same is in the new show for the male lead ...but the difference is that Sanaya gave Khushi much more depth and lifted her to a different level. Which is one of the reasons the show was so popular, among others of course ... I don't claim that only Sanaya made IPK πŸ˜›

But Sanaya's own contribution was immense ... Lalit Mohan acknowledged that in of his interviews, when he said Khushi had no major dramatic scenes, yet she left her stamp on every episode she was in. When the director of a show says that, it is a huge compliment ... and the fact that she is such a sought after actress now, just shows that she has been recognised by the industry, channels, producers and directors alike.

Funny that the same site asked barely a week ago why Sanaya is doing another love story ... seems that Sanaya's name guarantees them hits on their site! πŸ˜† Anyway, nice to read her praise.
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Guinea, IPK forum in IF is a small pond .. in the big world outside it, IPK is known as the Khushi show.
IPKKKND would not have been the show it was without her ... she managed to give Khushi layers where the writers did not ... I read reports on the new show that the female lead's character is 'simple' and straightforward ... meaning not much depth or mysteries to decipher.. Even in IPK, all the layers were reserved for ASR, I think the same is in the new show for the male lead ...but the difference is that Sanaya gave Khushi much more depth and lifted her to a different level. Which is one of the reasons the show was so popular, among others of course ... I don't claim that only Sanaya made IPK πŸ˜›

But Sanaya's own contribution was immense ... Lalit Mohan acknowledged that in of his interviews, when he said Khushi had no major dramatic scenes, yet she left her stamp on every episode she was in. When the director of a show says that, it is a huge compliment ... and the fact that she is such a sought after actress now, just shows that she has been recognised by the industry, channels, producers and directors alike.

Funny that the same site asked barely a week ago why Sanaya is doing another love story ... seems that Sanaya's name guarantees them hits on their site!πŸ˜†Anyway, nice to read her praise.

Thank you diya, very insightful and practical as always πŸ˜›
songcouple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
iam happy sanaya got her due...
avinash is not as pathetic as the female lead but still he is no good.
well hope forthe best of sanaya.
regarding bashing no true fan bashes her . these bashers are jobless people...who just want to create hate between other groups.
and bollywood forum writerithink she wants torile up the female leads fans
they have always posted against sanaya