Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Haven't watched a single episode of the show till now! Good to know that Sanaya is being appreciated! She totally deserves it! Sanaya Irani rocks!
kkgsrasr-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. Good article
deleteaccount thumbnail
Avinash is a terrible actor. The girl is very very cute but can't act.
Love you Sanaya!
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Guinea

Hey i didn't notice who wrote it 😊 ...love what you have written and as always agree with you totally as always but the sad irony is I will never post this in sanaya's previous forum ...it will get nothing but mocking and bashing for sanaya , sigh ...what a sad state of affairs.

I agree and that is a pity...I think a lot of it has also to do with the fact that many fair minded members have stopped posting or being active of that forum. I am glad that Sanaya' s hard work is speaking louder than anything else.

Krishna_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS 😊
So happy that Sanaya's talent is getting recognised and appreciated. She is truly one of the leading actresses on television right now.
Hope to see her back very soon. Already missing her so much!
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Guinea.. She is the best.. I am glad Letty ji had something nice to say about Sanaya..
misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tfs
yes none can match to sanaya talent and barun presence ...
arshiipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sanaya is a wonderful actor and we all know that ,anyone if compared to her will fall short for sure...i dont agree about the male lead but whatever is written abou sanaya is100%correct
crazyforsanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
A rose is a rose by any other name.
By 'borrowing' the name of a show that became an International hit, the imitation is trying to get a free ride.
But a carnation can never become a rose.
Sanaya Irani is incomparable. It's not only her beauty, but her acting prowess that is infinite.
The same old, same old, hate - hate, love - love, rude man - soft girl that is runiing on all the channels is getting to be a bit boring, now. Ho hum!
Edited by crazyforsanaya - 11 years ago
crazyforsanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Guinea

I know the mods will close this post but this is for all of us sanaya fans who sometimes feel that sanaya does not get her due respect in the IPK forum. I always beleive her contribution to the show is unparellel , the general audience and the tv industry is aware of it.

@Guinea
There is a whole world outside of IPK and the forum that knows about Sanaya and her phenomenal acting prowess. If it were not for Sanaya, IPK would not have received the International accalim it did.
NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE ELSE MIGHT SAY.
As well, IF - this forum is manipulated, so if I were you, I would not worry too much about it.