IBN7: TV Actors That We Like To See In Bollywood: Sanaya

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Karan , Surbhi, Drashti, Gautam Rode: TV actors we'd like to Bollywood

They are undoubtedly the stars of small screen. So what is stopping them from making a foray into films? Here is a look at some of the hottest TV stars who have the potential to be movies stars.

Adulation and female fan following is not new to Karan Singh Grover. Currently the lead of a hugely popular show 'Qubool Hai', Grover has all the ingredients to become a movie star.

After watching her perform in 'Jhalak Dikhla Ja', Neetu Singh told Drashti Dhami that she sees her future in movies. The hazel eyed girl has just won the dance reality show and is the lead of popular show 'Madhubala'.

There is something very likeable about Surabhi Jyoti who appears in 'Qubool Hai'. The actress is a new face but has managed to create a huge fan base for herself in a short span of time. Maybe an off beat film to make a debut in Bollywood for her?

Mohit Raina made Lord Shiva hot! The actor can be credited for making a mythological serial popular. With a fan base spanning from 8 year olds to 80 year olds, Mohit's good looks should seriously be considered for films.

Gautam Rode made heads turn with his act in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's maiden TV venture 'Saraswatichandra'. The actor is selective about the work he does on small screen and that makes him a star to watch out for.

She is the star of 'Pavitra Rishta' and has been the only constant feature of the show. While her boyfriend Sushant Singh Rajput has already made his foray into films, Ankita Lokhande is still waiting for a good script to come her way.

Cute, girl next door Sanaya Irani is one of the biggest stars on TV right now. With her shows doing well one after the other, we think films offers aren't too far away for this pretty actress.

Jennifer Wingett is already a known face on TV and her lead act in 'Saraswatichandra' has just cemented her position in the TV industry. The actress could pair up with her hubby Karan Singh Grover for a film. We think they make a very good looking couple-perfect for the movies.

Karan Singh Grover, Drashti Dhami, Gautam Rode: TV actors we'd like to Bollywood Sep 17, 2013 15:44pm They are undoubtedly the stars of small screen. So what is stopping them from making a foray into films? Here is a look at some of the hottest TV stars who have the potential to be movies stars.

Read more at: http://ibnlive.in.com/photogallery/14414.html?utm_source=ref_article

Credit: Nkapoor3
Edited by showviewer - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I think Sanaya would consider BW if she likes a quality concept. I don't think she cares for the run of the mill commercial type BW movie. Not a fan of BW movies myself.
Just my opinion.
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TFS..

Ofcourse bollywood would want her, its more of whether she wants bollywood..😊

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bkamber

I think Sanaya would consider BW if she likes a quality concept. I don't think she cares for the run of the mill commercial type BW movie. Not a fan of BW movies myself.
Just my opinion.

There are some new young directors who are making small to medium budget films with good content, but well written, meaty roles for female actors are few and far between. Yes, Sanaya would prefer a challenging role then just be a glamour doll, she always said she would like to do a role like Rani Mukherjee in the film "Black". Right now though she is more focused on TV shows then films.
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think Sanaya because she is the only underrated actress on TV!! But if this happens for her , I would want a really nice role for her debut!! I've been thinking lately and a role I would like to see her play is a hi-fi girl ,a crux between Confessions of a Shopholic and Clueless where the lead narrates her story all through the movie!! But I think only someone like Karan Johar makes those kinds of films!! LOL

Shreya
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tfs but Sanaya is not interested in BW
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs .
Nice article . The one's in this list who wish to persue bollywood should do so in a mature and professional manner.

I just feel bollywood is a completely different fish alltogether ...getting a film or two is not the issue , each one of them can get films , its about making a career in films ...

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spate22

I think Sanaya because she is the only underrated actress on TV!! But if this happens for her , I would want a really nice role for her debut!! I've been thinking lately and a role I would like to see her play is a hi-fi girl ,a crux between Confessions of a Shopholic and Clueless where the lead narrates her story all through the movie!! But I think only someone like Karan Johar makes those kinds of films!! LOL

Shreya

Then good roles will follow I'm sure!! If not then TV is there and there is nothing with it!! That doesn't the person failed!! Look at American actors they try both mediums and they are not considered failures!! Cause people enjoy movies and TV shows!! But then their TV shows
have varied content not like Indian TV! And of course TV actors in America get long breaks!! I hope Indian TV gets there someday!! :) It's long shot!! LOL

Shreya

-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know much about BW to be honest, because I don't watch any BW movies, but if Sunny decides to do one I will definitely watch it for her.. TFS Showviewer...
Edited by -SI- - 11 years ago
MaryJane13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arshi-sugi-ipk

Tfs but Sanaya is not interested in BW

She might change her mind...😃

Honestly, I have mixed feelings about this. I want to see her in a movie, but also do not want her to join bollywood, as it is a whole different world.