shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank u so much for WU
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fazila~

wow u wrote the whole WU...awesome... thats me Fuzzy from USA hehe..thanks Joseph...

Originally posted by: lazylad8-FauZi

Thx Joseph for the links n WU!!! This is Fauzi from California!!!!

WoW !! πŸ˜› Big Congratulations Guyz !! πŸ€— Feeling really nice to interact wid both of you... Sanya remember her meeting wid both of you...😊 You both are so lucky. πŸ˜›

During posting this Thread I was curious abt , I-F User ID of all maintained fanz. Because,I only knew Saba n Jyoti here. Thanks a lot of your intro here...
😊
Edited by Joseph_A - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

WoW !! πŸ˜› Big Congratulations Guyz !! πŸ€— Feeling really nice to interact wid both of you... Sanya remember her meeting wid both of you...😊 You both are so lucky. πŸ˜›

During posting this Thread I was curious abt , I-F User ID of all maintained fanz. Because,I only knew Saba n Jyoti here. Thanks a lot of your intro here...
😊

Thanks😳...n thanks again for such a nice update...when i read it, i felt so good...i cant believe Sunny remembers us...hehe...Do u know how we can send her the pink mug? I feel so bad she had lost hers, i would love to send her again... :((((
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saba-

I am crying 😭
I-F did unfair to me...i sent thank U card for them along with gifts for Sanaya.
but they just showed their thank U card written by me Saba Saifi.
why dont they show my gifts i sent to Sanaya??
angry with IF..i watch both videos but there is no segment about my gifts.i wanted to show my gifts to Sanaya.everyone's gifts has reached to Sanaya .😭
I showed my love to Sanaya as well as to them by writing a thank U letter to them..but they did diappoint me.
@Joseph i want to complaint about this.can u tell me how i can ask IF about my Gifts?
BTW thanks joseph for written Update.u did awesome work as usual.πŸ‘
but i have aleady watched these videos about 4-5 times to check about my gifts.

Don't feel bad Saba...😳 Your gift reached to them...this is more imp then anything else...May be,they edited some gifts parts, due to time limitation because,Its already 21 min video. I am rally happy for all those fanz ,who mentioned here. I-F done a tremendous job for us... we should be thankful to them. 😳

Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

Thanks😳...n thanks again for such a nice update...when i read it, i felt so good...i cant believe Sunny remembers us...hehe...Do u know how we can send her the pink mug? I feel so bad she had lost hers, i would love to send her again... :((((

I also feel so bad because,we know that she is so caring for her all things...so,we can imagine her feelings when, she lost her favorite gift 😭. If ,you want to send that mug again,You can contact wid Jyoti may be,She can help you in this matter. MoNaya told her that they'll call her , when they'll back.

Edited by Joseph_A - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

Thanks joseph for posting vid and WU.

I am sooo happy that they loved my choclates.

congo jyothi...πŸ˜³πŸ‘
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

I also feel so bad because,we know that she is so caring for her all things...so,we can imagine her feelings when, she lost her favorite gift 😭. If ,you want to send that mug again,You can contact wid Jyoti may be,She can help you in this matter. MoNaya told her that they'll call her , when they'll back.

I hope so...as long as it reaches her...i dont care for the video...i wish i had known before i would have send it with this gift :((( thanks Joesph...
.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A big thank you Joesph.
First box was mine and am so happy the way she put t shirt on her shoulder.
She is such a lovely person ❀️
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...SaRun...

A big thank you Joesph.

First box was mine and am so happy the way she put t shirt on her shoulder.
She is such a lovely person ❀️

Big congratulations to you... πŸ˜› I am really glad,finally got 1 more Fan user ID πŸ˜†Now...want to know ,who is Musharraf Khan...??
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Fazila u r gift must have reached.