Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Really beautiful thread...thank you everyone who contributed in making it and refreshing our memories about the show and it's endearing characters.

I have already said my piece, but want to say again that though Chhanchhan was a short journey it introduced me to some good actors and want to wish the entire cast and crew good luck for future and thank you for bringing a smile to our faces.
Edited by showviewer - 11 years ago
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Superb Thread ๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks to all ๐Ÿ˜Š
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful thread๐Ÿค—miss Sanaya ,Anuj and the entire cast of CC ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for this lovely thread. I would like to thank the entire CC team for their hardwork!
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Lovely thread.
Chhanchhan was my 2nd Indian TV serial and if I do come back to watch another Indian serial it will be because I think that there is someone who did show a sensible intelligent family drama...yes I know it faltered and had to end..thank goodness it ended instead of drastic changes and dragging it.
The show had quality in actors who breathed realistic life characterization of a family member. As different as they were they stood united when needed.
The best was the young married couple whose relationship showed love, trust and faith. It was nice to see an intelligent loving couple.
I am happy that Anuj came on board knowing that the show was faltering.
Most of all I am happy Sanaya chose to do this show...the biggest pro is that it gave her the distance she needed after her last show. A short temporary assignment before the next big one.
goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
many things are left unexplored in Chhanchhan..
but its a fact that trp rules, and Chhanchhan has lost the game ...
*sigh ... *

one thing for certain is that,
i will miss SaNuj, cz i love them as much as i love SaRun...

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aww beautiful thread

chanchan promised so many things but could not live up to that .. but still we got to see some amazing performances by sanaya and supriya .. and we had some good moments of chanman

above all we got to see a different look for sanaya .. which i really adored ..

so above all short but sweet journey .. will remember sanuj as chanman .. and love all the ppl involved in the show and in the forum .. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
naughtymallu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
This is a beautiful thread..I have watched CC's some episodes and I liked it...Sanaya being my most favorite actress,hmm..Sad it is ending...Hope they will give a proper ending to it๐Ÿ˜Š..
Well done Gals...
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved This Serial. It Was Very Good.
Lovely Thead.
Farewell CC.๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I love Sanaya Irani but hated ChanChan. The show was crap and I am sooo happy that it's ending and can't wait to see Sanaya in a new show! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ