Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: gunurlove

ok post soon and plzzz post there HQ sbs segment too...this one is not in very high Quality na...Mujhe Monaya ko Clear Cut dekhna he...😳

You can check our You-Tube channel for HQ video but,BG songs is not available there 😳.
Edited by Joseph_A - 11 years ago
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

You can check our You-Tube channel for HQ video but,BG songs is not available there 😳.

Ok give me link...and Thanks alot for this pic...ek kaam karo..sb pics yahan post kar do...but Joseph cant u post HQ Link here only ...as i dont have proper youtube na...so proxyfree doesnt work all features..plz give me link here only...
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: gunurlove

Ok give me link...and Thanks alot for this pic...ek kaam karo..sb pics yahan post kar do...but Joseph cant u post HQ Link here only ...as i dont have proper youtube na...so proxyfree doesnt work all features..plz give me link here only...

Check this HQ Video -

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=M_6SdLMOtF0[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_6SdLMOtF0

1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly S3J Sorry 4 very late reply...😳...and thanks a tonnn Joseph 4 this awesome posts..infact thanks Soham Joseph Swati Sonia 4 all the superb n rocking monaya posts...thanks 4 sharing written update videos and DM , YouTube links of SBS /Sbb Sanaya B'Day segment and telly bytes video...thanks πŸ€—...

special thanks 2 dear Januable Monaya for the interviews...thanks Monaya...πŸ€— U both rock...thanks SBB /SBS IF for monaya segments...πŸ€—..Sanaya birthday segment was the best gift 4 us Monaya fans......thanks...πŸ˜ƒ

after watching all segments I will say wow! totally mind blowing and fully Droolicious Segments...I loved the segments all SBS SBB IF very very much...I watched it so many times and I still want 2 watch it more n more.😳.Monaya rocked in the whole interview...the interview was amazing ...Monaya are very very cute ..they are januables..love them lotsss...😊...I was fully drooling when Mohit kissed sanaya on cheeks and then monaya feeding cake 2 each other..wow!...😊the cake looked yummy ..😊.thanks sanaya 4 sharing cake with us fansπŸ€—.loved all the surprises mohit gave 2 Sanaya on her all birthdays ...they were very amazing n rocking surprises especially bouquet of flowers one and the guitarist singing on her birthday...Mohit is a sweet heart and he is rocking BF...loved the way he makes sanaya feel very special all the time ...these all sweet surprises shows Mohits deep love for sanaya and Sanaya's deep love for mohit shows in her eyes n caring nature...both Monaya are outstanding... . ...when Mohit mentioned that he had read some where that he is married n have kids after this when sanaya said haan yahi hai woh ...Savdhaan india! πŸ˜†this reply was really very funny πŸ˜†...Sanaya is very cute person ...πŸ˜ƒ...she is so full of life and lively ...I just love her nature very much...and

in SBB when signing of Sanaya took a piece of cake and said this is 4 my fans though it is a small piece but a big piece of my heart ...This was a very beautiful thing 2 say....Thanks sanaya 4 this πŸ€—..we all fans Love and cherish you both very much and we adore you both and we I am very very proud that I am a Monaya fans..Monaya are januables ...Monaya rock..

Thanks joseph again 4 the HQ videos n links...

love Gunjan😊😊
.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Will you post the WU and u tube link of the wassup second segment.
Plz do if you can.
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...SaRun...

Will you post the WU and u tube link of the wassup second segment.

Plz do if you can.

Which segment...?? Please share the Link n content idea. Because, I am little bit confused.
Edited by Joseph_A - 11 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail

Check this HQ Video -

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=M_6SdLMOtF0[/YOUTUBE]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_6SdLMOtF0

Check this Post for HQ Caps -
.Sanayalicious Moments.

*{All 60 Caps is available on MJHT Forum post.}
najmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post joseph ( is alright calling you joe since I have friends who has same name as )😳and big thanks to u providing every segment with written update especially me since dnt understand hindi and if u could give me link monaya gold award segment it will thankfulπŸ˜ƒ
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Check this Post for HQ Caps -

.Sanayalicious Moments.

*{All 60 Caps is available on MJHT Forum post.}

Josepphhh Thank YOU SOO MUCH...😊 u always provide us wahtever we want..Thanks alottt...😳
May u keep Provide us Monayas stuff like this more n more ..πŸ˜ƒ