Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
That was such a cute segment.. These 2 are just too adorable..
Thanks for the WU!
monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

No...as per Industry Buzz,they are not doing NB-6 😳

m glad dat dey arent! coz lets face it! its got gurmeet in it! n he is a jdj winner yaar! he has already learnt a lot of dancing n is too good n has a lot of fan following who would support him e1 if he dances with debina unlike sanaya fans who wouldnt vote for monaya coz she will be participating wid mohit
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haaayeee...Thanks Alot Joseph for one more Superb Segment...a totally Mind blowing...whole day i was wishing n praying for another wonderful segment...and thanksfully we get this..and most importantly a different one from Wassup segment...Truly Adorable segment..❀️
a Big Big Thanks to India-Forum..Wassup tv..and SBS/SBB for giving us these Beautiful segments..we have been waited for it sooo long..now its just seems like we only get to see our most wanted segment only once or twice in a year...just on their birthdays...yaar Monaya ne Explain nai kia..Double lucky kyun he...πŸ˜›
that shadi bache thing made me feel like may be hez talking abt any Basher...but so cutely she said "Bache tere hen ya hamare"πŸ˜ƒ...so sweettt..and the way she surprised on "Kisi or k saath" was so adorable...agr ye kisi basher k comment hen abt Mohit..to Sanaya khud hi band bjane k lye kaafi he us basher ki😳
the best thing in this whole interview was that Aashique song...from the day one i was imagining it on Monaya...i so wished to perform Monaya on this song or get anything like this...and Today i fnally got it...Sanaya's birthday is really Very lucky for all of Us also this time...All the Very Very best to Monaya...😳
Edited by gunurlove - 11 years ago
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yaar thanx.i m still in their dream land.such adorable.
monaya4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank You so much Joseph for making life easier for us by posting the detailed WU and YT edited link of a MoNayalicious segment. It is such a bliss to watch the edited video. MoNaya, totally droolicious.

A very very happy birthday to Sanaya.
😊
monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gunurlove

<font color="#ff3399">Haaayeee...Thanks Alot Joseph for one more Superb Segment...a totally Mind blowing...whole day i was wishing n praying for another wonderful segment...and thanksfully we get this..and most importantly a different one from Wassup segment...Truly Adorable segment..❀️</font>

<font color="#ff3399">a Big Big Thanks to India-Forum..Wassup tv..and SBS/SBB for giving us these Beautiful segments..we have been waited for it sooo long..now its just seems like we only get to see our most wanted segment only once or twice in a year...just on their birthdays...yaar Monaya ne Explain nai kia..Double lucky kyun he...πŸ˜›</font>

<font color="#ff3399">that shadi bache thing made me feel like may be hez talking abt any Basher...but so cutely she said "Bache tere hen ya hamare"πŸ˜ƒ...so sweettt..and the way she surprised on "Kisi or k saath" was so adorable...agr ye kisi basher k comment hen abt Mohit..to Sanaya khud hi band bjane k lye kaafi he us basher ki😳</font>

<font color="#ff3399">the best thing in this whole interview was that Aashique song...from the day one i was imagining it on Monaya...i so wished to perform Monaya on this song or get anything like this...and Today i fnally got it...Sanaya's birthday is really Very lucky for all of Us also this time...All the Very Very best to Monaya...😳</font>

Arre dear, it isnt like that! Actually during mjht days, mohit ka pic aaya tha with his nephew parth and uspe yeh rumors aaye the saying thats his kid!

If u watch wassup tv episode in which sanaya gives a tour of mohit's house ( technically hers 😳 ) u'll come across that pic placed beside mohit's bed n he introduces saying 'thats champ, my sister's son'
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much Joseph for the YT link and WU. ANd thanks to SBS for getting their interview before they left for the US
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: monaya_sajan

yaar pura sbs ka video chhodke m just watching 'hamaare bacche' wala part again and again!!!1 m going crazy yaarπŸ€ͺ

the way she said " bachche tere ya hamaare" omg that was such a drool worthy moment! maltab secretly she does think abt their kids or rather wants to have kids wid him!!!!

They both are totally crazy people πŸ˜†
sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Oh my god.. i love this!!!
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NoorLuvsSanaya

Thank u sooo much!!!!!! ;)

Loved Sbs segment espectially kid part lol😳

It was really funny πŸ˜†