Happy birthday my angel
I love you

Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Happy Birthday Sanaya Irani

Sanaya Irani, where will I begin..

Like an angel u came in to my life, made a place for you in my heart.. and today you the center of my world..because knowing someone like you in one lifetime is a blessing...
someone so unspoiled... someone who is so genuine and pure.. someone who has so much innocence and natural warmth...because these are the things I have come to learn about you..

Usually we idolize celebrities for their looks, for their superior acting talents..but how many out there idolizes a celeb just for their beautiful personality? And on the other hand how many celebrities can qualify to be idolized for a effervescent angelic personality that captures everyone's hearts?

You are that one exception that has taught me what a wonderful role model a celebrity can be for a young girl..someone to look up to.. to respect..

And let me come to the person I first got to know you as...

Khushi Kumari Gupta...
Khushi...as the name said...she was a joy to behold..she brought so much happiness in to my life along with Barun as Arnav...u guys became the center of my world.. and today and forever you will remain so...

And once I loved u as Khushi..ur chulbuli, pagal harkate har din mujhe hasarahi thi.. when you laughed I laughed.. when your eyes filled with tears I wept..
that is the extent of you impact as an actress.. you live the characters you play.. you breath life in to them so much so that we who watch them and fall in love with them start reliving those emotions with those characters...

As I loved you as Khushi I went back in time through the videos to get to know you as innocent Gunjan.. such a placid and soft person I have never known.. such gentleness..such softness.. she was delicate as an innocent little glass doll.. And being the outgoing, livewire I knew you to be it was a shock to realize how talented you were to see you portraying that soft spoken, painfully shy Gunjan... I watched Gunjan and Khushi as well as you off screen as Sanaya side by side for 2 whole weeks..
And never for a moment I saw traces of either Khushi or real Sanaya in Gunjan..

Gunjan was a class of its own., her husky soft spoken tone...hearing that I may have never guessed it was you who was speaking.. says a lot about the extent of your voice modulation ability doesn't it?

As Khushi you played a myriad of expressions that left one spell bound..

And as I followed your next steps in to Chhanchhan I saw a girl so very different from both the above.. so sensible..like Gunjan.. yet so outgoing like Khushi.. but so self confident and aware of herself like neither of the other two was..
Chhanchhan at first seemed very much like Sanaya herself.. but then I realized it was just the convictions, beliefs of the 2 that seemed similar.. not their nature.. Sanaya's effervescence was little less in Chhanchhan.. Chhanchhan was more serious than Sanaya...

So subtle..but these nuances she had so perfectly identified and brought about through her acting is what makes her an actress far superior to every other actress on TV right now..
She is intelligent...

A beauty with brains...

Now finally I will come to admire the beauty that captures our eye and takes our breath away...

Every day I see you I wonder if you are aging in reverse.. because normal humans grow older in looks.. but you..simply seem to get younger and more fresh and childish...
And then a quote from Zing magazine comes to my mind.. 'Its the beauty of her heart that shines through her face'

And I realize it is indeed so true...
Her Iranian genes gave her that porcelain peaches n cream complexion.. her green grey doe eyes.. her soft brown locks of hair...
but the twinkle in her eyes.. the angelic smile that never stops beaming at the world.. the vivacious personality that draws everyone towards her... these r essentially what makes Sanaya Irani more beautiful and breathtaking than any simply outer beauty...

And when you dance..the world forgets to breath as u dance away like a gazelle...so light on your steps.. like a butterfly.. so beautiful to watch...

And today is the day when gods from heaven above decided to lend earth out of its most precious angels.. And thus on 17th of September Sanaya Irani came to this world..

And today she has become such an amazing person who makes her per parents proud of the wonderful upbringing they have given her.. and lucky r those parents to be blessed with such a daughter...

And lucky are us.. who get to share this wonderful angel as a part of our lives...

And today may I wish with all my heart for a wonderful life, happy fulfillment of every joy that your heart ever sets on..
May you have a life that is filled with every joy, every happiness, every success you desire and more..

May you always remain this beautiful human being that is so precious and lovable..
And here are wishes that may this birthday bring you every thing you wish for.. and with loads of love and blessings a girl from your neighboring country wish you health, wealth and happiness..

May you have many more such wonderful birthdays to come...everyone happier than the other...

loads and loads of love
Sunara!

Love you my angel girl 🤗

Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago
416391 thumbnail

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANAYA!!!!

Here's hoping that your year(s) are filled with the joy and happiness that you fill all our lives with. May you always find success at your doorsteps, and you have a healthy life to look forward too!

What can I say about you Sanaya? So full of life, so honest, so down-to-earth, so hardworking, so beautiful and just so damn AMAZING. I have followed you since you played the meek, timid, geeky Gunjan Bhushan, whom you portrayed with such innocence and grace that left me absolutely stumped! I remember so many scenes where you had no dialogues, where you would just stand at the back, but I would always look at you because of the play of emotions on your face that spoke a million times more than the words being spoken by the other characters.

And then once again you stole our hearts as Khushi Kumari Gupta (Singh Raizada), whose stark contrast from Gunjan has never gone unnoticed by the viewers who followed MJHT too. The bubbliness, the innocence and most importantly your eyes stand out again. The eyes that can convey so much more than the words you speak. IPKKND and the character of Khushi has given you the opportunity to play many different aspects, and you have played each one of them with utmost perfection - the comic scenes, the romantic scenes, the emotional scenes.

And then, coming to your most recent project - Chhanchhan. I am so proud that you went beyond your comfort zone and choose something completely different from your previous shows, for following your heart and for never letting your gorgeous smile waver no matter what the circumstances. Thank you for taking up a show that went against the norms of Indian Television! It is hard to believe that Gunjan, Khushi and Chhanchhan were all played by the same actress.

Off the camera, I love your attitude! I love the way you are so friendly that people who take time to open up are so easily comfortable with you. I love the bond you share with your past and present co-stars, your ability to brighten up our day with just a smile, your genuine and honest nature and the fact that you haven't either let criticism get you down or success get into your head. Sanaya you truly are a gem, both onscreen and offscreen. You are the only one who can make crying look graceful. You are the only one who can beautiful in the most hideous of outfits. You are the only one who can make OTT scenes watchable. You are the only one who can diss yourself on television without getting embarrassed. You are the only one who does such justice to roles even though you cannot relate to the characters at times. And Sanaya, you are the only actress who has the ability to make us laugh when you laugh, make us smile with your smile and make us cry with your tears.

And yet again, this message is not enough to show my love for you because it is something I cannot write in words. Happy Birthday Sanaya, I love you loadsss!! Keep rocking, Rockstar <3

-Drishti (-Drishti-)

Edited by -Drishti- - 11 years ago
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday my golden girl, my doll, the most adorable in Telly ❤️

Brilliant work to Ragzie, and thanks for crediting me with the title meri sweet Ragzie 😆 ILY so much but credit actually goes to you <33

Sanaya, this is my first birthday of yours that I am celebrating on IF. And why? Simply because -- Girl? You KNOCK my socks off alright? You are FLAWLESS. In every single way ❤️

I first saw you in Fanaa and I fell in love girl. There is no explanation. Your smile hooked me. Right then & there I knew you were something SPECIAL. Your beauty & smile in Fanaa in Chand Sifarish dazzled me, and I began to question who this girl is.

Then I saw LRL for you, cause I was curious, and I was thrilled to see your acting skill!YOU ARE SO VERSATILE IN EVERY SENSE. You can play ANY ROLE and play it to perfection, and your stunning & beautiful face and great figure and peach complexion just mesmerize EVERYONE. Ignore you? No one can ; You DEMAND attention girl <333333

I saw you in MJHT and I fell in love with the sweet and chashmish Gunjan who charmed me with her innocence! Your BIG EYES, Sanz, they're gorgeous, and your face isthe most beautiful in Telly!

And then IPK, where I was TRULY blown away. Seeing you play such a different character from Gunjan and play it to perfection was UNREAL. Khushi touched EVERYONE's heart, and you with your gorgeous screen space just made her ETERNAL.

And then CC, where you chose practical, modern CC who paves the way for progression of womanhood.

Can I express how much I love you Sanaya? Can I really? You are extremely beautiful, and secondly, your PERSONALITY WOMAN.

You are a GOLDEN GIRL woman <33 You bond with EVERYONE, and you are so comfy! ALL YOUR COSTARS have NOTHING to say but good things, and your BLUNTNESS AND NOT BEING AFRAID TO SAY IT LIKE IT IS MAKES YOU CLASSY AS HELL 😎

YOU CARE ABOUT EVERYONE! FROM THE SIMPLEST ROLL BOY ON SET TO YOUR CO-STAR. EACH ONE OF THEM IS AWED BY YOU!

My queen, have a rocking birthday! You rule everyones' hearts, and will continue to do so! May God grant you all the success of the universe and keep your flawless face happy and free of trouble! I as your ardent fan am awaiting your return to Telly with EAGERNESS <333 Telly for me is YOU Sanz, and everyone, even those I love, pales in comparison.

Forever one of your biggest fans,
Vaish
Edited by ..SanzLicious.. - 11 years ago
.DivaDeluxe. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
On the 17th of september 30 years ago an angel named Sanaya Irani was born. Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Sanaya happy birthday to you! 🤗Woah my barbie doll's birthday is finally here, it's time to celebrate!

Where do I start? I could go on and on praising you 'cause: you're one in a million, once in a lifetime ❤️ there's so much I'd want to say to you but it's hard and near to impossible to express how amazing you are in words, but you're seriously the best. What first attracted me towards you was your amazing portrayal of the character Khushi in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. To say I'm in awe of your acting would be an understatement. With every character of yours you keep amazing me with your towering screen presence and par-excellence acting skills. You just outdo yourself every time I think you can't get any better. Sanz you're honestly the best actress the indian television has ever witnessed.

There are only a handful of people in this world whom I can connect and identify with, and you are definitely one of them <3 More than your onscreen portrayal of your various characters I'm fond of your offscreen persona. Despite being a celebrity you're calm and composed and haven't let fame get to your head. You're hardworking, you always speak your mind, and you have a heart of gold. Sometimes while watching your off screen segments I'll look at you and think it's me. Because honestly we two have a whole lot in common; our awful memory, emotional sensitivity and love for chocolates being a couple of them 😆 ❤️

The most correct definition of the word beautiful is you! Your big brown-greenish eyes speak volumes, they express what words never could. And your smile is so infectious; it could brighten up the darkest corners of a room. Aahh and your skin is so damn flawless, it's unfair. It should be illegal to be so beautiful, Sanaya Irani!

With each passing day I find myself falling more and more in love with you! And the reason I love you is YOU, being YOU, just YOU ❤️
Sanaya; I hope this birthday is one of your bests, and may you keep shining this way for eternity. I wish you all the success and happiness in life, because you deserve every bit of it. and may you be blessed with all the things you've ever dreamt of. SO proud to be your fan! :')

A small gift for you ❤️

You've done an awesome job on the thread Ragz! All the writeups are beautiful, and Bijal that VM is stunning!

Edited by .DivaDeluxe. - 11 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Guys, please feel free to reserve your spots, post etc. etc :D Have fun and hoping you'll like my work 😳
Bijal.x thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
And Finally that day is here, the most awaited day.
The 17th of September the day an ethereal beauty, an angel, was born into this world.
Her name being Sanaya Irani❤️
HAPPPY WAAALA BIRTHDAY MERI ANGEL MERI SANAYA 🤗❤️
Party Time🥳
I hope this birthday is one of the most memorable birthdays for you, i hope you have an amazing day and may all your dreams come true. I wish you all the success and love for your future cos baby you deserve it.

Its pretty hard to get a celeb to impress me but girl, from the first time i saw you as Khushi, you had me right there and then. Your beauty, charm, talent, personality everything! Words fall short to describe your perfection. You define perfection.
All i can say is Sanaya your F L A W L E S S L Y P E R F E C T❤️
Dont ever change your self for anyones cos 'girl your amazing, just the way you are'.
Your acting skills as Khushi, well what can i say? you were just perfect for this role. No one and i mean no one could have done it as well as you. And the fact that Khushi's character somewhat relates to you personality made it even more amazing! Sanaya bhi khushi jaise, Pagal, chulbuli, cute si Sanka devi hai and i love you for this ❤️ your personality is the best thing about you. this is why you are above all other actresses. Your cuteness, craziness, fun loving nature, the way your always ready to help people, your nature and humbleness, and the way you interact with your fans is just a whole class apart. No one can match up to you. Not in this lifetime, not ever.
I can Proudly say i'm so happy to have discovered you as gunjan and seen you as Khushi, because Khushi got me crazy over you. I am so happy to have fallen in love with you, mostly im am so happy to be your diehard fan. The love and respect i have for you i can never give to anyone else in this lifetime. You are just perfect beyonds words. And in all honesty you are my idol, i look upto you.

Every show you've taken part in makes me fall for you even more. Each show and role you've taken up describes something about you, and that the best thing about your shows.
Your role of Gunjan shows your calm, down to earth and humble nature.
Your role of Khushi shows your pagalpan, chulbuliness, and your fun loving nature.
Your role of Chhanchhan shows your mature, sensible, modern side, the kind considerate and generous person who is always ready to help others.
All 3 of these roles define Sanaya Irani perfectly. No wonder you are so loved by all your co-stars and many stars feel they'd love to work with you sometime.

The talent you have is just indescribable. Your acting is out of this world. Your expressions, emotions, voice tones, determination to portray the role to the best of your ability makes your each and every role perfect. Not only your talent in acting but also dancing. Such a flawless and graceful dancer and i've witness that with my own eyes, not just on tv but in real life in the SPL event when you danced to 3 songs. Your moves were so graceful and beautiful executed i was just left stunned. How can you be so perfect, so talented. I wish i had atleast 20% of your talent😳
You truly made the 25th of November the most special day of my life, even though i didnt get to meet you in person, i still got to witness your perfection live. The way you interacted with your fans just shows how amazing a person you are. I wish one day i can meet you and just give you a huge hug and express to you how perfect you are.

I dont think anyone can take you place in my heart. Not just in my heart but many of your fans across the globe. your the queen of hearts❤️
All i can say is i love you Millions and always will. I will always remain a die hard fan of you.
Cant wait to see you back on tv again soon bringing our tv screens back to life with your beauty and talent.
Lots and Lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses coming your way, mwah ❤️

your deewani,
Bijal❤️ xx

Edited by .EtherealSaRun. - 11 years ago
Bijal.x thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Just cant seem to get enough of her beautiful face hayyye ❤️
why so pretty?! i wish i could have a face just as pretty as hers😳
Some more siggies from my side:

Amazing job on the thread Ragzii! i dont think anyone could have done it better! its looking perfect!👍🏼👏❤️
Edited by .EtherealSaRun. - 11 years ago
..Enchantress.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Good work everyone !!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Queen of Indian TV, the gorgeous SANAYA IRANI ❤️ ❤️
May you have a wonderful life ahead Sanaya and may God fulfill all your wishes.

God bless you with all the happiness, success and love that a wonderful person like you rightfully deserves.

Words fall short in your admiration

Just wanna say that you're my addiction

Always stay the way you are

Stunning the world with your love, beauty & care !!

LOVE YOU SANAYA ❤️ ❤️

Edited by ..Enchantress.. - 11 years ago
MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great work , a very lovely thread just like Sanaya Irani , well done
Edited by khoshidarling - 11 years ago