Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

...Welcome
Edited by Joseph_A - 11 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidda8

Aww, thanks for sharing this. I'm glad that Sanaya Irani has helped others enter the industry. She truly is a gem.

..Welcome Buddy ! 😳 You are absolutely right...She is the real 'Gem'😊
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: bkamber

Thank you Joseph.
Very interesting...one more beautiful moment from Sanaya's life. 😊

...Welcome. 😳 Did you see related SBS seg...?? She was looking little nervous 😳 before audition of these contestants. πŸ˜†
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
lol Joseph... made me nostalgic.. i think I am gonna watch the V'day episodes again hehe..anyway its one of my FAVVV SaJan tracks so hardship :p

anyway good to know! i remember laughing watching the rest of those auditions though! some of them were really funny! πŸ˜†
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
When I saw this title it made me very curious...and after seeing this post I will say WOW! what a interesting post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...loved it...loved this connection also...I had completely forgotten about this connection..I knew Gaurav was chosen in a competition but I didn't remember which one..😳Ur post has refreshed my memories of that competition...loved watching this video again and loved it when mohit sang chand chupa badal mein song 4 sanaya ...Mohit has an awesome voice n is a good singer .loved drooling again over januable Monaya...

Thanks Joseph 4 TB video and refreshing our memories πŸ€—...When I think of MJHT Valentine ball I think of Sajan/Monaya.my eyes were only on beautiful januable Sajan/Monaya during the valentine ball..what a beautiful valentine ball it was and sajan dance in the party wow! and then samrat taking gunjan 2 his fav place πŸ˜ƒ...thanks 4 refreshing all memories S3JπŸ€—thanks 4 sharing rocking caps also...loved them ..thanks 4 sharing Video and links...πŸ€—...

I agree with you Gaurav is part of this industry only because of Sanaya...sanaya chose him as winner in competition n he appeared in mjht n got noticed and because of this he got a break and became successfull ..

Sanaya is lucky for everyone...she is a lucky charm..Lotss of Hugs 2 Sanaya IraniπŸ€—...

once again thanks 4 sharing S3J and sorry 4 very late reply😳.

love Gunjan

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 11 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiahalder

baap re yeh toh bada connection ho gaya..
Know this guy as the life ok hero !!! never knew all these connection with Sanz!..thanks for the interesting information..

...Welcome Tia 😳...Yaa Its very big n solid connection πŸ˜† I am also surprised ki,yeh ab tak kisi ne share kyun nahin kiya tha...😳
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbtr

tfs

Joseph, you always have some great info to share!😊

...Welcome 😳

Word Count: 1

Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: showviewer

Interesting post...did not know about it. TFS.

...Welcome 😳

dhijay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg i didnot know about it , thanks for sharing it😊