Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FAYKHAN29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
was wondering why they did not show Sanaya??? even 4 few seconds, or glimpse I mean really! comeon Sanaya is very poplaular also dance vid DD in JDJ, saw pic of Sunny back running 2 DD & sitting next DD brother not show, that bit oddπŸ˜•,
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: snowwhite28

Joseph monaya segment is coming.yuppie waiting for yur thread.

Yes...finally,Its coming πŸ˜›.I'll surely cover that seg. 😳 Feeling so happy for Jyoti. 😊 Working on presentation of 1 another Thread.😳
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: FAYKHAN29

was wondering why they did not show Sanaya??? even 4 few seconds, or glimpse I mean really! comeon Sanaya is very poplaular also dance vid DD in JDJ, saw pic of Sunny back running 2 DD & sitting next DD brother not show, that bit oddπŸ˜•,

That's why we have doubts.😳 After all she is Celebrity guest... not like any other general audience.
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

<font color="#0066FF"><font size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yes...finally,Its coming πŸ˜›.I'll surely cover that seg. 😳 Feeling so happy for Jyoti. 😊 Working on presentation of 1 another Thread.😳</font></font>

yes she is so lucky. Its a dream come true for any monaya fan. Well eagerly Waiting for yur posts.
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Yes...finally,Its coming πŸ˜›.I'll surely cover that seg. 😳 Feeling so happy for Jyoti. 😊 Working on presentation of 1 another Thread.😳

Waiting for ur threads😳hope sbs and sbb give monaya segs too..<3 :)
zunara_ali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for making such a fabulous post. She looked drop dead gorgeous in her 1st appearance and I was holding my breath till the end thinking she would really be hosting...

And her performance in 'teen ka tardka' was simply breathtaking have no other words except wishing that she comes AND WINS the next season of JDJ just like Darashti.πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks again.
Edited by zunara_ali - 11 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Next 2 days is really hectic for me 😳. Don't know about SBB but,this time I am hopeful for SBS seg.πŸ˜‰ I hope,next day woh wapas Jyoti ko call karein πŸ˜‰Forum na sahi...PM par toh discuss kar hi sakte hain😳
Edited by Joseph_A - 11 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: zunara_ali

Thank you for making such a fabulous post. She looked drop dead gorgeous in her 1st appearance and I was holding my breath till the end thinking she would really be hosting...

And her performance in 'teen ka tardka' was simply breathtaking have no other words except wishing that she comes AND WINS the next season of JDJ just like Darashti.πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks again.

Welcome Zunara !! Glad that you liked this post effort. You are absolutely right...She was just fabulous in her all 'Jhalak' appearance. We all want to see her in 'Jhalak' floor as a contestant. 😊
Edited by Joseph_A - 11 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: snowwhite28

yes she is so lucky. Its a dream come true for any monaya fan. Well eagerly Waiting for yur posts.

Post already made on MJHT forum 😳-

SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx a lot J 4 this post. Watching these videos again,Its a good time pass after CC ending. 😳