Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I can't see it either...copyright protection by Colors or 1 day delay for USA.
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maybe YouTube blocked in USA due to copyrights.
Could become avl. tomorrow.
-Marie- thumbnail
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Actually, Viacom 18 will not allow their videos in private You-Tube channels [Just like our channel.] But,I'll try to upload there once again... [I'll post on our DM Channel too.]
Edited by Joseph_A - 11 years ago
-Marie- thumbnail
Finally watched still want to watch in HD but itna hi kafi tha wait karney k baad 😳 Ahh Sanaya Iraniii.. What i have to say about you Miss.Irani You Always manage to make me fall in love with you once again.. firstly your entry totally awesome n in sanaya's true style <3 The screaming face <3 Yahhh I had same too seeing you in beautiful outfit complimenting you totally.. and then just the way you were nervous omg can anyone be cuter than you ? adorable ..how you was so nervous about your best friend..Sanaya truly you are gem ..today as i saw you both friends i remember my time along my best friend it is a big blessing of having true friends <3 Sanaya irani i wish you were mine friend lol. You are lucky charm for every single person in your life <3 it was so enjoyable watching you getting exciting on hearing positive remarks about your best friend <3 n the way you corrected her name omg so little thing but yeah this is sanaya irani Too Much carring for her loved ones..Truly it bothers specially when it is connected to best friend <3 aww it was lovely watching you n as you compliment drishti "You osam baby" Ahh i fel like hearing just this line on leap..it was so sweet voice <3 n then you n drishti danced on song it was treat to watch you <3 <3 i truly loved it <3 Enjoyed it <3 Sanaya irani you are a true entertainer seriously... No words for you ..Thank You for coming in our life n making it just WOW <3 <3 Just an honest , straight-forward n gem you are Sanaya Irani <3 I want to meet you once in my life however it sounds so crazy to me when i know it is the most i could ever wish😆I hope we keep on seeing you in different events n shows beside rocking as Chann Chhaan <3 I wish to see more of Sanaya irani coz she is too fun <3 i LOVE you Sanaya irani <3

Waiting for now HD links to watch again😆
BillyJean. thumbnail
Thanks a bunch...finally got to see it...
SI stole the thunder👏
-Marie- thumbnail
Of course she did stole the show...coz she is real :)

That was so funny n totally sanaya's style as she replied to Karan " Drop by your number i wil call u" it was something like that in return of his challenge to meet him after two years lol but the two girls really are very close friends MashaAllah for their friendship nazar na lagey <3 it is so rare to see in industry but yes in sanaya case it is normal :) coz she is this way beautiful soul n heart along charming beauty n confident personality <3

was so excited seeing sanaya now i need to calm down my breaths n normal myself
Edited by MSluvsSI - 11 years ago
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Can't see the video in Canada, either!! DM link??
bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Sanaya...Lady of the hour...no one like her. 🤗
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MSluvsSI

Finally watched still want to watch in HD but itna hi kafi tha wait karney k baad 😳 Ahh Sanaya Iraniii.. What i have to say about you Miss.Irani You Always manage to make me fall in love with you once again.. firstly your entry totally awesome n in sanaya's true style <3 The screaming face <3 Yahhh I had same too seeing you in beautiful outfit complimenting you totally.. and then just the way you were nervous omg can anyone be cuter than you ? adorable ..how you was so nervous about your best friend..Sanaya truly you are gem ..today as i saw you both friends i remember my time along my best friend it is a big blessing of having true friends <3 Sanaya irani i wish you were mine friend lol. You are lucky charm for every single person in your life <3 it was so enjoyable watching you getting exciting on hearing positive remarks about your best friend <3 n the way you corrected her name omg so little thing but yeah this is sanaya irani Too Much carring for her loved ones..Truly it bothers specially when it is connected to best friend <3 aww it was lovely watching you n as you compliment drishti "You osam baby" Ahh i fel like hearing just this line on leap..it was so sweet voice <3 n then you n drishti danced on song it was treat to watch you <3 <3 i truly loved it <3 Enjoyed it <3 Sanaya irani you are a true entertainer seriously... No words for you ..Thank You for coming in our life n making it just WOW <3 <3 Just an honest , straight-forward n gem you are Sanaya Irani <3 I want to meet you once in my life however it sounds so crazy to me when i know it is the most i could ever wish😆I hope we keep on seeing you in different events n shows beside rocking as Chann Chhaan <3 I wish to see more of Sanaya irani coz she is too fun <3 i LOVE you Sanaya irani <3

Waiting for now HD links to watch again😆

Awesome description Marie. 👏 👏 👏.Totally agree wid your view abt Sanaya n her energetic presence. She is just 'Perfect'..[in Madhuuri style😳]. Insha-a-allah...morning tak HD link bhi mil jaayegi.😳