Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Turtledove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sanaya looks awesum even without makeup. And her dance steps her just awesum,

She is so gracefull, just like a ballerina.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Looking forward to Gold awards, but only for Sanaya , her performance and hoping will all that Mohit also attends the awards, becausee as Monaya fan want to see them together. So hope he attends the Red Carpet.. ( Hope no_one minds as I posted here as culdn,t in the other forum, and its related to Sanaya.)

Really hoping nd dying to see Monaya at the awards.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=r53VZBI4kGU[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r53VZBI4kGU

I watch this song again and again to see Sanaya. She was damn cute here. Her expressions, bang on. And such a small role, yet she gave it her best. Dedicated she is, that is why so successful Thanks for these caps too, Joseph, along with the segment ones. SaNuj are such a rocking pair, their offscreen moments are so hilarious. They will steal the show alright.
Twinky28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG...This is awesome...I always love to watch Sanaya's performances, and this time with Anuj..Omggg
SaNuj is extremely good looking...
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ghosh joseph its like a task to chk topics from cell wen you hav to go through a "members post" ufff!!
m always excited for San's performance๐Ÿ˜ณ waiting for dis one too... Hope she doesn't only perform bt also could attend it...
thanks for d write up n caps.. its like a lifeline wen u cant watch vid/seg until reach home..
Edited by charmee_sammy - 11 years ago
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Although, I'm still upset with these awards shows for the the fact that they use Sanaya only to perform for them but they never have the guts to nominate her for best actress!! ๐Ÿ˜ก But whatever, I'm sure her performance will be good!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Shreya
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

Ghosh joseph its like a task to chk topics from cell wen you hav to go through a "members post" ufff!!

m always excited for San's performance๐Ÿ˜ณ waiting for dis one too... Hope she doesn't only perform bt also could attend it...
thanks for d write up n caps.. its like a lifeline wen u cant watch vid/seg until reach home..

Oh God Charmee ๐Ÿ˜† You have also problem wid 'Members Only' post...?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Arre Yaar !! I do because,I want more active Forum members in CC Forum... warna yahaan max toh mere jaise hi lazy hain... ๐Ÿคฃ.

Desperately waiting for event telecast... Because,this time really can't miss it. ๐Ÿ˜Š

SanayaFlawless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wohooo can't wait to see them rocking on the stage
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely caps, Joseph. Waiting to see SaNuj perform at the awards. As for their offscreen segments, hilarious. Thanks for the WU and YT video link.๐Ÿ˜Š
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: GodhuliLogon

Wow and wow

yea dono rehearsal mei aag laga dali main show me keya hoga ..

Sanuj rocks chanman rocks ..

thanks a lot ..

Picture toh...abhi baaki hai...๐Ÿ˜†
They just rocks the Dance Floor [Stage๐Ÿ˜†]
Waiting for telecast.

Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanayaFlawless

Wohooo can't wait to see them rocking on the stage

Its fun to watch, their 1st stage performance. whatever,I have major doubt on ZEE- editing team.