Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProudSobtian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am going to watch awards just for SaNuj dance performance otherwise I am not big fan of awards! Hope they dance to tum hi ho song!
-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I Need time to come out of Sanuj's Charm !!!!!!
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SIFAN87

Omg, I just cannot get enough of Sanaya!! I am at work but I am still watching the video form time to time πŸ˜†

She is looking amazing in this rehearsal part.😊

Edited by Joseph_A - 11 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail

Thanks for this cute images πŸ˜† Waiting for today's SBB seg. after all,SBB is official partner of GOLD Awards.

Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

She is Bruse lee ki Chati Aulad🀣Anuj has great sence of humour.Sanaya was laughting through out when he was saying these things about herπŸ˜†

Yaa...Poor Guy !! 🀣 His expression was so funny when,she claimed that,"Isne mujhe jaan-boojh' kar gira diya" πŸ˜† He is really scared wid her fanz πŸ˜† after all,Twitter ka experience hai.🀣
VancouverBC thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Joseph. You are awesome!!
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PreciousPearl-

Thank you SO SO SO SO much Joseph for the updates..!! 😳 😳

And OMGGG they were SO synchronised in the dance practice..!! ⭐️ I just CANT WAIT..!!

And Anuj, Its just the beginning Mr. 😎 You will see more shades of my super woman Sanaya.!! 😎 πŸ˜† LOVED what he said about her that she supervises everything on the set.. 😳 My girl <3 :*

U'r..welcome 😳.I loved to see Anuj's shocking expressions πŸ˜† He really doesn't know abbt our Sanaya's hidden talent.😎 Desperately waiting for main Event telecast.
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiahalder

Thank you...Thaaank you so much for this..πŸ˜›
this just made my day...ok my night...πŸ˜†
i'm so happy...its like a dream come true...πŸ₯³finally sanaya can dance with her co star..that too..damn cool steps 😎 and my fav song..☺️
earlier when they were doing these steps people predicted a rain dance sequence,,but this is even better than this..
uff ye Anuj so hilarious and naughty all the time..perfect competitor of sanaya in craziness..πŸ˜›Sanaya and Bruce lee..cracked me up..🀣every time puling each other's leg..how adorable..!!!!

...welcome Tia !! I loved this song 😊 feeling GR8 they they picked this chart buster song for SaNuj performance.

Anuj sense of humor is really GR8. They both are true entertainer.They always argue likes kids...n this is so entertaining for us.

Edited by Joseph_A - 11 years ago
monaya4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton for this post, Joseph. Hilarious convo, to say the least. Anuj loves to tease Sanaya. And I loved how Sanaya said, " Waah , she is just perfect and I need to be better."πŸ˜† This girl has us in splits with the way she speaks. Waiting to see sizzling SaNuj captivate the audience with their performance. Thanks for the caps, as usual amazing. πŸ‘
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Yes !! She is talking about Aamir Khan. FANAA was her debut movie. How can we forget..."Chand sifarish.." song... n her awesome presence wid Aamir n Kajol.😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zWEOx7TSM6I[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWEOx7TSM6I

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

She still looks so young n fresh...just like her Fanaa or LRL days look

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=r53VZBI4kGU[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r53VZBI4kGU

Thanx a lot J 4 posting these fabulous stuffs.πŸ€— I always enjoyed your posts n their submitted replies.😊