Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ardentold thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I like Sanaya because she has all the values of a true Parsi like honesty and modernism combined with respect for tradition.She is the best looking actress now,dances well,acts well ,is hardworking and most importantly spreads happiness.
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Swetz-

^^Changing your username doesn't fool anyone you are the biggest Sanaya hater out there Sanjeedaji your opinions doesn't matter to anyone coming from a person who can't stay away from the person she hate the most.

Nice try but no thanks really! no need preach here because no one cares about what you have to say.

Yeah yeah...
My opinion doesnt matter and thats why u took out your precious time to give me a reply 😆
Sanaya hater ..nah! I do despise her fanatics wroshipping their fav actress who bash members .I will give u that and thats why I was here...Not cause of that skeleton..

Preach? I will do whatever I want..U dont need to tell me..:P My opinion doesnt matter, guess what? even urs doesnt matter to me and so I wont stop 😛
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FreshDaisy

Yepp!
People like her and thats why her show has been one of the worst rated ones ...Great logic!
Living on this planet? The fanatic who wrote this shouldnt live on this planet anymore..Wait..I doubt whether she is actually 'living'...She probably lives, breathes, dances Sanaya ..Pathetic and super lame..
Sorry TM...Nothing personal against u but I love to break people's bubbles ; )

You do not like such posts, fair enough, and probably you do not drool on your favorite, your choice. But IF is filled with fans who drool over their favorite and as long as they are not being offensive to others it's their prerogative. Infact the ranking system, comments, photogallery, videos etc. are all geared towards expressing one's appreciation for a particular actor.

Liking an actor and a show's rating do not necessarily go hand in hand always. Despite huge fan following top BW stars too have flop movies and it is the same for TV actors. Nobody has only hits all their lives and second, one can like an actor for various things, including their acting but not necessarily like the content of the show they are currently in.

I concede sometimes fans can go overboard praising their most liked actor, but if they are not hurting anyone what is the harm?
Edited by showviewer - 11 years ago
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tfs
I loved reading it. I think it is the first time I have read an article by Indian Media that actually speaks the truth!!
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Word Count: 0

ArShi-Foreverr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I loved d article!! Its absolutely true!! :-)
IAmMayFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She's indeed a pearl... A complete package of talent... And a director's actress...
Sanaya Irani you are precious!!!!
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs :)
Loved all the articles
She is a complete package
crazyforsanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
WoW!!!!
Indian media actually wrote something positive about Sanaya whilst praising her????!!!!!!!!
Happy that at least someone knows what they are doing!!!