Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
@Radha: Yeah they need a life, I mean are their lives that sad that they have to everytime barge into a topic and demean Sanaya? What do they really get out of this? I don't understand, but they don't realize one thing, she only gains more respect and love out of all that from her loyal fans 😳
BarunKiRadha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

@Radha: Yeah they need a life, I mean are their lives that sad that they have to everytime barge into a topic and demean Sanaya? What do they really get out of this? I don't understand, but they don't realize one thing, she only gains more respect and love out of all that from her loyal fans 😳

Yep!! They need to understand that sometimes you should just leave it alone!!! Their lives...their business!!! She does...she gains more respect by not responding to the bashers!! I mean if you are talking about improving something...thats okay!!! But don't downright insult her and demean her!!! LOL Sanaya has a huge army to defend her!!!
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with this article 100%
Thanks for sharing this with us :)
ragzz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunKiRadha

Yep!! They need to understand that sometimes you should just leave it alone!!! Their lives...their business!!! She does...she gains more respect by not responding to the bashers!! I mean if you are talking about improving something...thats okay!!! But don't downright insult her and demean her!!! LOL Sanaya has a huge army to defend her!!!

Yeah exactly, it only gives them a tag of "bashers" LOL how notorious πŸ˜† I mean they also must be fans of something no? How would they feel if bashers always came by and bashed their favs? I would love to see how they will take that insult? but the thing is such people can never love but only hate hate and hate -_- Oh yeah more the bashers, more the love Sanaya gets 😳
BarunKiRadha thumbnail

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Yeah exactly, it only gives them a tag of "bashers" LOL how notorious πŸ˜† I mean they also must be fans of something no? How would they feel if bashers always came by and bashed their favs? I would love to see how they will take that insult? but the thing is such people can never love but only hate hate and hate -_- Oh yeah more the bashers, more the love Sanaya gets 😳

LOL Sorry for the late reply πŸ˜› Yeah I would to see their face!! Bashers get bashed πŸ˜› Hate is easy but love is hard!!! I sometimes wonder with what reason do they hate an actor!!! 😳Hahaha Yea, its like during a time of war!! Entire nation gets united!!! During an actor's bashing, all the fans unite!!! 😳 πŸ˜‰
Edited by BarunKiRadha - 11 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunKiRadha

LOL Sorry for the late reply πŸ˜› Yeah I would to see their face!! Bashers get bashed πŸ˜› Hate is easy but love is hard!!! I sometimes wonder with what reason do they hate an actor!!! 😳Hahaha Yea, its like during a time of war!! Entire nation gets united!!! During an actor's bashing, all the fans unite!!! 😳 πŸ˜‰

Well said πŸ˜‰ Btw can we chat on scraps if possible? πŸ˜†
BarunKiRadha thumbnail
^^ LOL That would be a smart idea πŸ˜†
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
TFS

Lovely Article😊
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TFS. Sanaya is truly a gem.
khankiran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this article is voice of my heart...πŸ‘πŸ˜Š...i just loved it...she is perfect package...love her...may ALLAH bless her with many more success...