~ Sanaya ki 'Jhalak' ~ [Vid+HQ Caps]

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for the pix. Love the way you compose your posts.
TUKI.MICKY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Well, I don't have any words to describe her... Stunning, gorgeous, ethereal every words are falling short before her... Afterall she is Sanaya Irani... wherever she goes, she spreads her impeccable charm and beauty... Every time she looks even more beautiful than before...
Thanx once again Joseph for the lovely caps and the video... And thanx Swati for the pm...
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hey-Shona-

Well, I don't have any words to describe her... Stunning, gorgeous, ethereal every words are falling short before her... After all she is Sanaya Irani... wherever she goes, she spreads her impeccable charm and beauty... Every time she looks even more beautiful than before...

Thanx once again Joseph for the lovely caps and the video... And thanx Swati for the pm...

@ Bold : Well said Buddy😊 {Sorry,May be you changed your ID so,I am confused abt your previous user ID😕} Her name is enough 😛 for descibe her talent.Thanks for liking those caps...😳

Riima_Azraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnx a ton for this Joseph 😃 hadn't seen the show yesterday

what can I say about Sanaya? put her in anything or anywhere and she will dazzle and sparkle her way through like a fairy in a far away dream land... I'm as straight as you can get but when it comes to Sanaya even my heart skips a beat

how I wish she was taking part in Jalak... maybe next year?

p.s. the performance is bookmarked

Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

Thank you for the pix. Love the way you compose your posts.

Thanks for your compliment Buddy 😳
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot My S3J<3
Still have to watch it but she is just flawless.
-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sanaya Irani <3 Your Eyes are the most beautiful eyes <3 Your smile can lit up whole world <3 Your expressions <3 You are epitome beauty <3 You are not only wonderful actress but a stunning dancer <3 No words to describe your perfection in your work n nature's perfection in your looks <3 Miss Irani No word can ever describe you <3

Thank You so much for all caps.. n awesome Post
Thank you Swati api for pm <3 [P.S it totally disturbed me coz i was studying n now m staring at Sanaya irani :P ]
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riima_Azraa

thnx a ton for this Joseph 😃 hadn't seen the show yesterday

what can I say about Sanaya? put her in anything or anywhere and she will dazzle and sparkle her way through like a fairy in a far away dream land... I'm as straight as you can get but when it comes to Sanaya even my heart skips a beat

how I wish she was taking part in Jalak... maybe next year?

p.s. the performance is bookmarked

@ Bold : Finger crossed 😊. By the way,her performance timing was so short but,she was excellent there... 😛