Frequent Posters

-Xpress- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks ... she was looking Gorgeous โค๏ธ
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TFS. Sanaya looks fabulous and she's an amazing dancer.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Sadi-

Thanks ... she was looking Gorgeous โค๏ธ

Yaa... Her act was best treat for her fanz ๐Ÿ˜Š
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Just posted there.๐Ÿ˜ณ

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/84571445

Never visit that Forum before...just check it n feeling so bad that some members are bashing Barun there,so badly. Its really strange because,he is not part of that Forum then what is the use of this bashing...?? seriously some peoples have no life...

they are bashing both sanaya and barun including vivian...
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

they are bashing both sanaya and barun including vivian...

That's why I am totally surprised.After all, they are not part of JDJ. But,I think Its happenning only because of some 'Spl.' fanz. They love to start bashing.๐Ÿ˜ก
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks joseph S3J 4 posting n sharing sanaya JDJ dance performance you tube link n videos...sanaya dance performance was just outstanding...loved it very much...sanaya was dancing excellently..she is a mind blowing dancer...loved the black white red lehenga choli sanaya was wearing..she was looking very very beautiful in it...and her expressions in the whole performance were rocking...

all the caps are just fabulous rocking mind blowing and outstanding..loved all caps very much...thanks 4 sharing and making this post joseph...

these caps are awesome..loved it lotss...

gorgeous and beautiful eyes

lovely smile...

wow! gorgeous

Perrfect and most gorgeous!

wow! she is looking mind blowing

beautiful caps joseph S3J...good work ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...thanks 4 sharing all videos and caps...๐Ÿค—loved all caps very very much...Sanaya is the most beautiful actress of Indian Television...

thanks swati 4 pm๐Ÿค—...

Love Gunjan๐Ÿ˜Š

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

That's why I am totally surprised.After all, they are not part of JDJ. But,I think Its happenning only because of some 'Spl.' fanz. They love to start bashing.๐Ÿ˜ก

better to ignore baseless post
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1gunjan7

Thanks joseph S3J 4 posting n sharing sanaya JDJ dance performance you tube link n videos...sanaya dance performance was just outstanding...loved it very much...sanaya was dancing excellently..she is a mind blowing dancer...loved the black white red lehenga choli sanaya was wearing..she was looking very very beautiful in it...and her expressions in the whole performance were rocking...

all the caps are just fabulous rocking mind blowing and outstanding..loved all caps very much...thanks 4 sharing and making this post joseph...

these caps are awesome..loved it lotss...

gorgeous and beautiful eyes

lovely smile...

wow! gorgeous

Perrfect and most gorgeous!

wow! she is looking mind blowing

beautiful caps joseph S3J...good work ๐Ÿ‘...thanks 4 sharing all videos and caps...๐Ÿค—loved all caps very very much...Sanaya is the most beautiful actress of Indian Television...

thanks swati 4 pm๐Ÿค—...

Love Gunjan๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks a lot Gunjan for appreciate our efforts.๐Ÿ˜ณ You said so well,nothing left for me ๐Ÿ˜Š. I am glad that you liked these caps, especially ๐Ÿ˜ณ
arushiashvik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful Sanaya ke lovely caps, Joseph. Thanks so much.