yeah Chote...u never miss anything about ur San Bhabhi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😳 😳 😳.

Word Count: 0

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tiahalder

Awesome pics..tfs!!!😳
missing ChhanChhan in the weekend..but this yellow saree look is enough for me to pass my weekend..
Yellow Yellow glowing Fellow...⭐️

Superb line 😊
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Post Joseph...i Totally agree with u...i also Love Sanaya in these 3 Colors...Red, White And Yellow..yellow is such a color which doesnt suits on most of the ppl...bt Sanaya is a Doll...she looks beautiful in every color..but looking extremely Gorgeous in these colors...Masha Allah se...❀️
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sanaya = Sunshine. Looks good in any colour.
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: stg1

yeah i agree, i've noticed that even though sanaya looks good in every single style and colour she really really looks extra beautiful in yellow, it really complements and suits her a lot. even in some offscreens i've seen her wearing different shades of yellow quite often and she always looks wow 😳

So true !!πŸ˜› She looks perfect in each n every color/stylist outfit. 😊
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
chotey tune text color change kar diya 🀣

yellow post banaya hai iss liye kya 🀣
Nabila... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she was looking so nice , wonderful ...
-sanaya_rules- thumbnail
that's true. she is one lady who looks gorgeous in every color, but yellow suits her really well and goes with her sunny personality! she looked exceptional in last episode
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSmyworldMS

chotey tune text color change kar diya 🀣

yellow post banaya hai iss liye kya 🀣

Haan Di !!😊 But,only for this post πŸ˜‰
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome caps Joseph S3J...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...thanks 4 sharingπŸ€—...

Sun is yellow in color and in the morning when the sun shines its yellow rays brightens and spreads glow everywhere and fills everybody's lives with happiness,cheer ...like a ray of sunshine spreads glow same way sanaya also spreads happiness every where she goes ..she brightens every persons life ...her presence fills everyones life with glow and happiness..she came into our her fans lives and brightened our life with her presence...I am really glad and happy that I am a Sanaya Irani fan...

like the sun glows same way sanaya is glowing in this yellow color...this color really suits her...it has added brightness and glow on her face...every color is lovely but they become more Extra beautiful and outstanding after sanaya wears that color dress...every color looks good on sanaya...but I agree after white pink red orange... yellow is definitely her color...she is looking very very beautiful in yellow sari...she is looking drop-dead-gorgeous......yellow yellow pretty fellow this line I agree only suits our januable Sanaya 'sunshine' Irani...

thanks Joseph S3j 4 sharing the beautiful caps...and thanks S3J Sonia 4 pm...πŸ€—...

love Gunjan😊...