Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah, I think there were some posts made that day because if i remember correctly one of the friends dissapeared at the time of the wedding. I guess once Purvi leaves it'll just leave Simple and Aashika. Perhaps Aashika will also leave once CC gets married so Simple will stay because of the Himabshu angle.
LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bkamber

The actress changed for one and maybe the other missing friend is "away". Maybe she will come back after Purvi gets married and leaves.

Perhaps. This show is full of surprises. haha.
mpat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Yes, one actor changed and the other is currently absent. Let's see if she returns. We don't see CC's sister that often either...so maybe the missing friend will appear occasionally.
LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpat

Yes, one actor changed and the other is currently absent. Let's see if she returns. We don't see CC's sister that often either...so maybe the missing friend will appear occasionally.

Indeed. Though I really hope we do see more of CC's sister! She's so pretty and she really looks like Sanaya! Can't emphasize enough on how well they've casted everyone!
_IcePrincess_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Have noticed it since the 3rd day or so, when 1 friend just disappeared😆
Indian drama hai boss, kuch bhi possible hai😃 But I like both Simple and Purvi, and Simple is toh really my fav, so no problemo😆

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I alw3ays felt simple and purvi have been very gd friends of cc..😃