Did I miss something??

LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I know this is a late observation but I actually noticed it before but posting it now wondering if anyone else also noticed this. So in the second epi, when CC goes to her friends for Purvi's wedding, there are three friends there. With Purvi they're four. To remind you all who I'm talking about:

The only ones we see now are Purvi and Simple and some other friend. I'm so confused yaaron! I don't even think they're going to come back since they haven't been shown once since that epi. Hmm...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, I've noticed that too! I think they just changed her friends.😆 But I'm glad they've kept Simple. She's my favourite!
Dalida70 thumbnail
they just changed her friends
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yea i have noticed that..but purvi and simple were only impressive among all the friends ..so i dont mind..
LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dalida70

they just changed her friends

Lol yeah I can tell. It's just cause it showed how they all made an oath together. You don't exactly do that with acquaintances. But anyhow, like others said, i really like SImple so it's all good. :D
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The other two are karishma who has disappeared and aashika who is now played by another actress( better and cuter especially in the teasing scenes)
LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanayaIsBest

The other two are karishma who has disappeared and aashika who is now played by another actress( better and cuter especially in the teasing scenes)

oooh, one was replaced?? I didn't know that. I never knew the names of the other two. Okay so we're only missing one now. haha. Thanks for the info! 😃
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LuvArnavKhushi

oooh, one was replaced?? I didn't know that. I never knew the names of the other two. Okay so we're only missing one now. haha. Thanks for the info! 😃

Ya, the one behind Purvi is karishma and has disappeared. The one behind simple is aashika and replaced with the new one.
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

The actress changed for one and maybe the other missing friend is "away". Maybe she will come back after Purvi gets married and leaves.

goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i am happy they retained simple, because i love her and purvi too.
and now i am liking the other friend.
unlike purvi, who is a bit timid, simple and this friend rocks at pulling chhanchhan's legs..! 😆

Edited by goguma - 11 years ago