khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Im sorry for taking the comments personal i just feel like no one being fair to fk but you have the right to express your opinion i just feel like people not giving him a fair chance and hell be destroyed in his career 😭plz feel freei just get upset and then people say im a blind fk fan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If you are a FK fan, there's nothing wrong with that! It's your choice and no one has the right to judge you on your choices :)

But don't mind, I think you need to calm down! No one is out there to destroy his career - well, I think it's unlikely! If members are commenting on the manner in which he executes a particular scene, you should accept it and take it in your stride. There will be differing opinions in an open forum. But you shouldn't allow yourself to get worked up over it.
khanrocks thumbnail
i cant help it i just feel the guy gets alot of flack and when im defending him people think im mad it jjust upsets me
khanrocks thumbnail
i dont want to fight but comments like that will make me defend him
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
U r his fan nothing wrong.But at the same time u should accept about his acting skill.Because of him the show should not suffer.Sanaya and Supriyaji r g8 actors.Himanshu and UB scene was amazing where as could not enjoy sanaya ka scene because of him.
khanrocks thumbnail
im not denying that but i see improvement if you dont find he needs to work more but his expressions and dilogue are getting better is it fair in the industry we have just established actors
Edited by khanrocks - 11 years ago
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
let people talk..
Farhan will talk through his hard work and progressive improvement..
have faith!😊
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Farhan than has already improved a lot in acting n dialogue delivery.

Slowly and steadily he will get better and iam very sure that Sanaya is very supportive. 😊
khanrocks thumbnail
agree let them say what they want
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Don't worry dear, you are not promoting and other members( who are making negative comments about him ) are not destroying his career , PH will take decision, it's their show, if show has run , they need TRPs so calm down and enjoy the show