Could we have a dream sequence

looser01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Perhaps Manav is dreaming and a lovely dance happens on a mast song musical aspect is missing and like the light stuff as it leaves a smile on my face.
Story Direction and editing needs improving Substance of a story flow is lacking .

I want chan chan to be number 1 but some fans want more romance complain its all fluff if the CV and Dir and editor work together it can be number 1

Why is no stylist working on FK Looks

get rid of his red hair, looks great in white or blue shirts

flick his hair back

control his face expressions

Sanaya and UB are top class

Sony PH needs to work on Chan Chan .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved Chanman's eye lock and song sequences...
uh even i'm dreaming of a dream sequence...that will be awesome..
yea the basic theme is saas bahu..but romance formula always works..so the makers can incorporate romance tracks too,,well lets see.
the team is working hard..and I'm hopeful they will strive to fulfill our expectations and will make ChhanChhan a successful show..😊

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Despite the fact that this is more a family dram/saas-bahu most Sanaya fans are younger (ok, not me😊) and generally prefer romance if not an out and out love story.I understand Sanaya wants to do something different but you have to cater to audience requiremements.and most of Sanaya's audience who at this point are also a large number of the total CC audience want more of a concentration on romance not only now but post marriage too. A dream dance sequence would be wonderful at this point and to be honest romance also seems to be FK's forte as of now...so bringon the dreaming!!!
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yeah we want ChanMan dream sequence 😊
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arshi-sugi-ipk

yeah we want ChanMan dream sequence 😊

me too!!!