Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kbtr

Is the facebook poll official? Otherwise, it would be quite useless, especially if put by a fan of the other celebrity, as they can manipulate the votes!
Actually, I think all Indian media polls are contaminated. Just my opinion. (Although, I did vote at ITA!)

lol as much as i agree on manipulation on Indian media websites thankfully even ITA people or even SP or no1 can mess with a FB poll even if they r the ones to make it cz FB treats every account equally and justly.. the votes on that is genuine..now how many accounts are genuine is something i can't tell..😆
but i can guarantee than no indian media biggie even can touch the FB back code to edit it or manipulate it.. which is a good thing..

this poll is on ITA site,, so it is official...
they r crazy people! seriously wasn't one poll enough? 🥱
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: princessunara

Sugi it is the same thing. there r only 2 awards - 1 popular and 1 jury for best actress. both FB and ITA official site is for popular category award.

Jury one we will only know on the night of the awards ceremony..

Thanks Sunara 😊 I didn't know
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessunara

lol as much as i agree on manipulation on Indian media websites thankfully even ITA people or even SP or no1 can mess with a FB poll even if they r the ones to make it cz FB treats every account equally and justly.. the votes on that is genuine..now how many accounts are genuine is something i can't tell..😆
but i can guarantee than no indian media biggie even can touch the FB back code to edit it or manipulate it.. which is a good thing..

this poll is on ITA site,, so it is official...
they r crazy people! seriously wasn't one poll enough? 🥱

yea just when sanaya started leading the other poll they immediately created a new poll😡
tiahalder thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbtr

Is the facebook poll official? Otherwise, it would be quite useless, especially if put by a fan of the other celebrity, as they can manipulate the votes!
Actually, I think all Indian media polls are contaminated. Just my opinion. (Although, I did vote at ITA!)

i think Sunara already gave the anwser..so since its the official site we have to make sanaya win..moreover since we cant see the vote count on the ITA page..so if anything unexpected happens they will say sanaya was not even leading on FB poll too..so let us make sanaya win with a decent margin..it takes few mins to create an ID for those who do not have FB a/c..
dhijay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am not in fb but voted for ita.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Guys u can vote multt times its jst that u need to crate difft id's and thn vote...😃
RavissanteSanny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehasarun

Guys u can vote multt times its jst that u need to crate difft id's and thn vote...😃

effectivement c'est ce qu'on est entrain de faire 😉
kbn1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I am not on FB but I voted for Sanaya from 3 diff e mail id's.
tiahalder thumbnail
many ppl are not on FB..but the thing is it will just take few mins to create one ..so those who are not on FB..do try to create an ID plz...for Sanaya!
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Make discussions on ITA voting in the sticky thread

Closed