Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: bramcote46

Well yeah...hopelessness to the core ...

Where is the rule that you can't be a fan of more than 1 actor and there are many barun fans on this forum who are also sanaya fans and fan of this show. You perfectly understand that i am talking about solo barun fans who fight for him like you mentioned in the other post that newbie MID might be a barun fan .

where did i mention that rule?

nd whats the reason of solo barun fan who are not sanaya or cc fans coming to forum nd making posts about barun ..who tells them to do so?not sanaya fans of course ..

now tm the friend of ur's him/her self made this post ..nd his/her post was offensive to the limit that a MOD had to edit it .. nd if u dare enough to accept then u must be knowing MIDs here making mocking posts are barun fans .. m not talking about u or some 1 m talking about solo fans i knw well!
Edited by OnepoundChic - 11 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khanrocks

you know who i am talking about anyway fk is getting alot of support on the forum and even if he bes good u still blindly wont appreciate him

Khanrocks i don't know who u are talking about Either talk openly or don't talk but don't talk in riddles and how can u say i won't appreciate a good actor ...don't form an opinion about me related to future . There are many good actors whom i appreciate .

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Should not compare one actor to another actor.Agree he has said in the article not to compare him with sanayas previous show ka actor.Whether he is good or bad ,going to replace or not if so which actor all these PH will decide.
Sanaya will make herself best with any actor so there is no particular actor only, will be good with her..
All the actors r good .CV make the actor , according to CV's instruction actors perform.We r no one to say who is good and bad.
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah but still even so if he improves he still wont get credit because the legend still is mighty
Lechocolat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

nd whats the reason of solo barun fan who are not sanaya or cc fans coming to forum nd making posts about barun ..who tells them to do so?not sanaya fans of course ..

now tm the friend of ur's him/her self made this post ..nd his/her post was offensive to the limit that a MOD had to edit it .. nd if u dare enough to be accept then u must be knowing MIDs here making mocking posts are barun fans .. m not talking about u or some 1 m talking about solo fans i knw well!

Lol! I had stated that no one is comparing Farhan's acting with that of Barun's...she changed it to Barun's acting. It means the exact same thing. You're quite the dramatic one๐Ÿ˜‰
angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

now tm the friend of ur's him/her self made this post ..nd his/her post was offensive to the limit that a MOD had to edit it .. nd if u dare enough to be accept then u must be knowing MIDs here making mocking posts are barun fans .. m not talking about u or some 1 m talking about solo fans i knw well!

TM is not my friend and i don't know that MIDs are barun fans and i don't think you can say that too without any proof . I have only seen this post made by TM and the replies that are madeon this post . I would say if it was offensive then MODs should have closed it .You yourself are singing the song of barun fans...braun fans in every post not me .
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khanrocks

yeah but still even so if he improves he still wont get credit because the legend still is mighty

No one is legend.
angrybread thumbnail
I want to know who is legend ???
angrybread thumbnail

OMG you are funny ...is the legend LORD VOLDERMOLT who should not be named ๐Ÿ˜†
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lechocolat

Lol! I had stated that no one is comparing Farhan's acting with that of Barun's...she changed it to Barun's acting. It means the exact same thing. You're quite the dramatic one๐Ÿ˜‰

nd u r quite the innocent one? no? aww sowie i misunderstood u .. *yawns*