Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Lechocolat

You don't think he visits this forum? Lol

Anyways, I'm not here to argue with you or anything. I got my point across.

oh well u got it done ? ,then u can pack ur bags nd the 'rest-ings ' spread here of the incomparable actor n let others live in peace.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 11 years ago
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah hes a legend no one can touch hiim
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

so u mean the TM who made this post is not a barun fan?!! .. i see ..hopelessness😆

Well yeah...hopelessness to the core ...

Where is the rule that you can't be a fan of more than 1 actor and there are many barun fans on this forum who are also sanaya fans and fan of this show. You perfectly understand that i am talking about solo barun fans who fight for him like you mentioned in the other post that newbie MID might be a barun fan .
Lechocolat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

oh well u got it done ? ,then u can pack ur bags nd the 'rest-ings ' spread here of the incomparable actor n let others live in peace.

You are quite rude. You didn't have to reply to this topic. Simply move on. It's not like anyone is forcing you to reply lol
angrybread thumbnail
@khanrocks you are funny FK has to learn acting before he can be a legend .

khanrocks thumbnail
well he will because there are fk fans in this forum and have seen in improvement but no no one can compre to to the legend infact anyone who bes with sanaya will be be compared
angrybread thumbnail
@khanrocks i hope your statement is true one day and FK will be a legend and rest of it i don't understand what you are saying ...if you are saying about someone else then say it openly
Lechocolat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bramcote46

Nobody is comparing him to barun , only he himself is mentioning it or it's the fans of this forum making posts everyday

Everyday there is a post in this forum related to barun - not made by barun fans but made by people of this forum and fans of this show and right now there is another post side by side made by a newbie comparing and saying Barun is not a good actor and i see some fans of this forum clearly getting the opportunity and supporting it and i can see same thing in this thread also.

All i would say is stop relating barun to this show or male lead of this show , he has nothing to do with this show and farhan khan has long way to go before he can be compared to any established actor. More than his acting i dislike him for these bold statements like : stop comparing me to barunor i get selected in every audition and then i have to say no or downgrading Ekta kapoor shows etc , for once he should concentrate on acting and act like an actor who has already acted in movies instead of hiding behind a curtain of Newbie.

I know my post will be disliked by many but it's their opinion and they are free to do it.

I didn't like some of his earlier comments either. He was bragging about how he rejects shows and blah blah blah. He needs to be more humble.
angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lechocolat

I didn't like some of his earlier comments either. He was bragging about how he rejects shows and blah blah blah. He needs to be more humble.

Agree !!!

One needs to prove themselves before making those type of statements .
khanrocks thumbnail
you know who i am talking about anyway fk is getting alot of support on the forum and even if he bes good u still blindly wont appreciate him
Edited by khanrocks - 11 years ago