Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Lechocolat

To Sano88...I don't know why you edited my original post. You changed my sentence structure around a bit. I did notice. Care to explain?

Yes, definitly!

Well, your sentence has been changed because you've written in a way where member can find that part offensive. The part was, 'with that barun' So i assume it could lead to unnecessary arguments btw all of you hence I've edited it to avoid fights.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I have read many posts regarding Farhan's acting and the majority are not comparing him to anyone. In fact, he cannot be compared to any actor. His flaws are quite easy to pinpoint. Farhan is just making excuses for himself as I'm sure his ego has taken a hit. Most of us who think he has under performed think this way and I just wanted Farhan to know that. That's all.

ehh u go through the whole online media? .. stop it already ..nd about ego every one knows who have an elephant size ego even 'his' fans know .. but any way 'he' is not my concerned at all .. nd yes farhan must be reading ur post ..**sleeps**
Lechocolat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sano88

Yes, definitly!

Well, your sentence has been changed because you've written in a way where member can find that part offensive. The part was, 'with that barun' So i assume it could lead to unnecessary arguments btw all of you hence I've edited it to avoid fights.

With that of Barun and Barun's acting means the same thing but ok if people are misinterpreting it, then ok😊
Lechocolat thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

ehh u go through the whole online media? .. stop it already ..nd about ego every one knows who have an elephant size ego even 'his' fans know .. but any way 'he' is not my concerned at all .. nd yes farhan must be reading ur post ..**sleeps**

Oh, I'm sure he has already.
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Oh, I'm sure he has already.

eh lol here u r clarifying farhan's misunderstanding 1st clarify ur's 😆
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope you stop with your Viraf & Sanaya Jodi and how he's perfect for Sanaya. We never saw them together and we don't know how they're like as a pair and Viraf was supposed to enter IPK no one knows if they were going to be a romantic pair or not? So it's better you stop linking his name up with Sanaya and leave it up to the makers to decide what's best for there show.
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nobody is comparing him to barun , only he himself is mentioning it or it's the fans of this forum making posts everyday

Everyday there is a post in this forum related to barun - not made by barun fans but made by people of this forum and fans of this show and right now there is another post side by side made by a newbie comparing and saying Barun is not a good actor and i see some fans of this forum clearly getting the opportunity and supporting it and i can see same thing in this thread also.

All i would say is stop relating barun to this show or male lead of this show , he has nothing to do with this show and farhan khan has long way to go before he can be compared to any established actor. More than his acting i dislike him for these bold statements like : stop comparing me to barunor i get selected in every audition and then i have to say no or downgrading Ekta kapoor shows etc , for once he should concentrate on acting and act like an actor who has already acted in movies instead of hiding behind a curtain of Newbie.

I know my post will be disliked by many but it's their opinion and they are free to do it.
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
im sure fk losing sleep infact its the oppositeand no he didnt crtisize barun and hes perfectly happy on sets
Edited by khanrocks - 11 years ago
Lechocolat thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

eh lol here u r clarifying farhan's misunderstanding 1st clarify ur's 😆

You don't think he visits this forum? Lol

Anyways, I'm not here to argue with you or anything. I got my point across.
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bramcote46

Nobody is comparing him to barun , only he himself is mentioning it or it's the fans of this forum making posts everyday

Everyday there is a post in this forum related to barun - not made by barun fans but made by people of this forum and fans of this show and right now there is another post side by side made by a newbie comparing and saying Barun is not a good actor and i see some fans of this forum clearly getting the opportunity and supporting it and i can see same thing in this thread also.

All i would say is stop relating barun to this show or male lead of this show , he has nothing to do with this show and farhan khan has long way to go before he can be compared to any established actor. More than his acting i dislike him for these bold statements like : stop comparing me to barunor i get selected in every audition and then i have to say no or downgrading Ekta kapoor shows etc , for once he should concentrate on acting and act like an actor who has already acted in movies instead of hiding behind a curtain of Newbie.

I know my post will be disliked by many but it's their opinion and they are free to do it.

so u mean the TM who made this post is not a barun fan?!! .. i see ..hopelessness😆