I read something recently about Farhan

Lechocolat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Farhan, you had stated that as a newcomer, it's unfair to compare your acting with Barun's. I would just like you to know, that I never compared you to Barun. I just didn't think you could act. I just wanted to clear the air there.

And to the mods, I see no reason to close this post as I am not comparing or "bashing" anyone here. I am just clearing a misunderstanding that Farhan Khan has about himself.
Edited by Sano88 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well its not about you..many people compared his acting skills..and Farhan was refering to those people..
but anyways i do appreciate your opinion..

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

farhan has no misunderstanding about himself .. i dun want to name the actor u mentioned but his fan group knows nothing else than comparing every actor with him nd passing degrading remarks to all the other actors except their fav .. it must not be surprising for u as u very much know this is true..nd farhan was definitely talking about those he didn't name u i guess.. even in an 'clarifying ur opinion post' u r degrading the actor saying he has misunderstanding that he can be compared to barun ..stop with this hypocrisy nd stop naming the other actor here again nd again!
Edited by OnepoundChic - 11 years ago
bluesz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Some people are comparing him with sanz previous costar..FK is not a great actor.But he is trying.
Edited by bluesz - 11 years ago
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think people should stop mentioning his name
Lechocolat thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

farhan has no misunderstanding about himself .. i dun want to name the actor u mentioned but his fan group knows nothing else than comparing every actor with him nd passing degrading remarks to all the other actors except their fav .. it must not be surprising for u as u very much know this is true..nd farhan was definitely talking about those he didn't name u i guess.. even in an 'clarifying ur opinion post' u r degrading the actor saying he has misunderstanding that he can be compared to barun ..stop with this hypocrisy nd stop naming the other actor here again nd again!

I have read many posts regarding Farhan's acting and the majority are not comparing him to anyone. In fact, he cannot be compared to any actor. His flaws are quite easy to pinpoint. Farhan is just making excuses for himself as I'm sure his ego has taken a hit. Most of us who think he has under performed think this way and I just wanted Farhan to know that. That's all.
khanrocks thumbnail
just leave him alone you have been bashing him for many posts give the guy a break
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
have made changes into the main post. I'm keeping an eye here, if the topic will go off board, it wil be closed down then.

khanrocks thumbnail
you are you constantly saying that people agree with you not evreyone does and hes not misunderstanding himself personally see people comparing him to barun so he is right
Edited by khanrocks - 11 years ago
Lechocolat thumbnail
To Sano88...I don't know why you edited my original post. You changed my sentence structure around a bit. I did notice. Care to explain?