Fk thoughts on the rumours

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

When asked about he being replaced on the show soon he said, "I am very passionately working on the project and putting in my best efforts. I really don't know why some people are spreading these rumours."

We wish the handsome actor all the best. For more updates on the show keep watching this space.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/umaben-asks-himanshu-set-meeting-his-sons-secret-girlfriend-sony-tvs-chhanchhan

Edited by khanrocks - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dheeraj Miglani and Supriya Pathak

In Sony TV's Chhanchhan (Optimystix), a strict Umaben (Supriya Pathak) who would have rather chosen a girl who she thinks will be the ideal daughter-in-law for her son; has already discovered that her son Manav (Farhan Khan) has been fibbing to her. She is determined to find out what he is hiding.

Our source revealed that Umaben who is usually rough and rude becomes surprisingly sugary sweet with his son's friend Himanshu (Dheeraj Miglani). She emotionally manipulates him to let the cat out of the bag that he is indeed seeing a girl. He even arranges for a meeting of Chhanchhan with Umaben not knowing that both can't stand the sight of one another.

We called Farhan Khan who said, "The storyline isn't confirmed as yet. What you mentioned may tentatively be the storyline though. There will be quite a few hits and misses between Chhanchhan with Umaben till they finally meet."

So when will Chhanchhan and Manav get married? The actor quipped, "Whenever the pandit gives a date."

Will this once again be a saas bahu drama after marriage? Farhan insists, "Even if there is saas bahu friction it will not be a clichd saas bahu show. Our production house creates unique shows which aren't predictable."

When asked about he being replaced on the show soon he said, "I am very passionately working on the project and putting in my best efforts. I really don't know why some people are spreading these rumours."

We wish the handsome actor all the best. For more updates on the show keep watching this space

I love how what he said about the saas bahu drama after marriage. It won't be cliched. I'm glad he's staying!

Edited by .Anamika. - 11 years ago
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

See, it's just rumours you guys!! So , please just concentrate on the voting right now!! We need to vote like hell!! Make lots of emails and register to vote!! Don't let things distract you right now!! We only have a few days!! Let's make the most of it!! Keep voting for the ITA awards!! 👍🏼

Shreya
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i wish people give the guy a break
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spate22

See, it's just rumours you guys!! So , please just concentrate on the voting right now!! We need to vote like hell!! Make lots of emails and register to vote!! Don't let things distract you right now!! We only have a few days!! Let's make the most of it!! Keep voting for the ITA awards!! 👍🏼

Shreya

well said..we must concentrate on enjoying the show without being affected by rumors and voting..
golden chance to show our appreciation for sanaya..
naadhira_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
TFS
poor FK why can't people give him a break anyway looking forward to CC and UB meeting wonder who's side Manav will be on... I hope it's Chhanchhans