PH perspective wrt Farhan

meeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

With due respect to Farhan and his hard work, I think, if the PH does decide to replace him, it will not be because that he is not learning or that he is not good with Sanaya. It *may* be because the effort to get the intended result might be very high. As we know for daily soaps, the time avaiable for shoot is very stringent and if the whole unit is stalled or delayed due to a single person, the PH have to evaluate the pros and cons of continuing with such a person. The episode we see is the result of team work of a large number of people. If the effort to make FK look good is so high, it has to be reviewed again.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If you make a decision in hiring someone, you should stick to it. And it's not as if they didn't anticipate that he would be at the learning stage either. They knew that. He's also paired with Sanaya and has to work with Supriya Pathak. These are amazing actors around him. Obviously for someone who's come from a modelling background, there is a lot they don't know about soap operas and how to handle close-ups, etc. Plus, this story is really about Chanchan and Umaben's differences. So he's not even the main focus here.

He's learning. Chanchan has only crossed 18 episodes so far! The good thing is that he's learning relatively fast. And he's putting in hard work too. I think it's really unethical how actors get shown the door so quickly in Indian television sometimes.

I really hope they keep Farhan. I'm used to him now and I like the way he's playing Manav. He's got some work to do but I'm sure he'll be able to get there with a little bit of work!
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
U r right. That is the main reason but then the PH should have anticipated that when they cast farhan. Plus,the makers rushed with the show,chose the male lead just 5 days b4 it started. They should have made FK attend workshops b4 pitting him against actors like SI n SP,in fact every actor in the show
Fabricio-Nazio thumbnail
I'm used to him now and I like the way he's playing Manav