Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Please stop hating on Sanaya because of what her fans think about Farhan and also just because someone posted a rumor that Sanaya is sick of Farhan that is not true people who are making those stuff up are just Sanaya biggest hater who can't stand her Sanaya will never said something like that Sanaya was crying for those 200 workers who was send home jobless during IPK days she's a selfless girl who think about others more than herself it's hard to believe Sanaya will say something like that about Farhan she even said she will guide and help him because she was a newbie once upon a time. Even I fell bad for Farhan here but insulting Sanaya for things that isn't true is crossing the line here.
Edited by .Swetha. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sanaya would never complain...I saw her in LA and she was not well n still she met all those ppl n attended the dinner...she was on pain killers but didn't complain...so plz dont hit on her...as for Farhan ...how is Sanaya responsible for his acting? One can see what an actor he is...n rem his co star himancu complained that Farhan can't act...so why pick on sunny? Get a life plz...if u don't love them...leave them...
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
that IF buzz created another warzone.and the haters are having a gala time..
but any sane person knows how sanaya is..she is the best bas!
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well it didn't mention sanaya specifically but his co-stars who are complaining so it could be anyone .
tiahalder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

Sanaya would never complain...I saw her in LA and she was not well n still she met all those ppl n attended the dinner...she was on pain killers but didn't complain...so plz dont hit on her...as for Farhan ...how is Sanaya responsible for his acting? One can see what an actor he is...n rem his co star himancu complained that Farhan can't act...so why pick on sunny? Get a life plz...if u don't love them...leave them...

OMG..the best thing i like about sanaya is her thoughtful and caring nature..i totally adore her for that!
tiahalder thumbnail
people who are spreading these rumors should know that sanaya was the only one defending Farhan even before the show has started..it was sanaya who asked the viewers that Farhan is a newbie so plz spare him for some time...she is aware of the crazy fandom and tried to put things in a logical way...
being an established actress she did not need to do this..but thats what sanaya is ..she is always thoughtful to speak up for people..she is just too good..
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiahalder

OMG..the best thing i like about sanaya is her thoughtful and caring nature..i totally adore her for that!

she's very caring n I saw it with my own eyes...I have no need to protect or lie about it...that's y I love her so much tooo 😳
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
what the hell is happening now? sigh.. i am sick of this!

anyway people who know Sanaya will never believe this crap and ask them to go to hell!
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiahalder

people who are spreading these rumors should know that sanaya was the only one defending Farhan even before the show has started..it was sanaya who asked the viewers that Farhan is a newbie so plz spare him for some time...she is aware of the crazy fandom and tried to put things in a logical way...
being an established actress she did not need to do this..but thats what sanaya is ..she is always thoughtful to speak up for people..she is just too good..

agree. She said it...spare him...awww...that was so sweet of her...n himanchu said its hard to work with Farhan cause he simply can't act...sigh...so why hit on sunny?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
As a Sanaya fan I have shut my eyes while commenting on that article because I fell hurt by those comments.