To heck with these trps

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

i find it extremely unfair nd pathetic to judge a show on these lame numbers nd then stating the actors responsible for it ..if farhan is being replaced only on the basis of trps then sony should know that this channel never gets impressing trps(except ekta's BALH) its not farhan ,sanaya 's fault ..

Edited by OnepoundChic - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SAM1445- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
so true..they should give him atleast three or four months time and see...

m feeling very sad for him..
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
well they had high expectations n thought sanaya popularity was enough for the show to be a hit. what they need is a good story plot lines n dialogues. which CC is lacking in. there is barely anything that has not been seen before. n on top of everything its up against the top show in the country . they are taking hte easy way n blaming the newcomer FK in this.

OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

well they had high expectations n thought sanaya popularity was enough for the show to be a hit. what they need is a good story plot lines n dialogues. which CC is lacking in. there is barely anything that has not been seen before. n on top of everything its up against the top show in the country . they are taking hte easy way n blaming the newcomer FK in this.

i agree that they have been depending only on sanaya to make the show hit which is impossible .. no matter how much an actor is doing good the stuff presented should be more reasonable .. though its old concept but CC has good story but lacks in some where in its foundation .. which i feel is rushed .. they need to work on many things not on just the male lead!
Edited by OnepoundChic - 11 years ago
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
exactly it's not farhan or Sanaya's fault if this show would telecast Star plus it's TRP would be 2+
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

Um, no matter how popular the actor is that is not going to work in terms of TRP The show doesn't have a strong story is more at fault than Farhan.
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i feel bad for the guy..in my view the show has no storyline..its plain lame...!..y blame the actor?
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree!!!!
and its too early to make decision based on TRP...
anyways we should not blame Channel or makers unless we get official confirmation..because earlier in some article maker and FK claimed these things to be rumour only...may be media is doing this to gain attention..i'll say media is the culprit here..
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
and another thing sony instead of replacing actor must air ChhanChhan for 5 days to get an increase in TRP in the first place..
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ST-KSG-DDLover

exactly it's not farhan or Sanaya's fault if this show would telecast Star plus it's TRP would be 2+

yes if only trps they want to see..