Want to see Chan Chan with Barun and story change

looser01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I love Sanaya and am watching Chan chan for her.
This is a Entertainment industry where millions are stacked.
As per Audience and trps Sanaya is beloved of all specially international audience
I appreciate Sony channel/PH would love to see Barun with Sanaya and its story about Chan chan I do not want a sas bahu saga
Story can have a strong hot lead moving to Diff adventures Chan chan having kids dealing
with real scenarios to move to strong drama in another year lead pair goes to movies gets kidnapped raped how do they cope Chan chan fights for womens rights deals with being a rape victim how her huband supports her.
Let the story progress we all crave for SARUN as ex show did not end properly in a timed manner niether did they do a 2 hr show showing both leads togather in proper closing.Fans were left shocked and not satisfied.
Barun only has 1 movie show is only 4 days both are loved in REEL time.
I do not feel bad for Farhan as not every model can be actor you either have talent for acting or not
he can go into another career better suited for him.
Please do not choose any male lead with out auditions.
What I felt I have said as well spoken to many fans in UK Dubai, USA and Canada.
We all want Sanaya with a very strong lead I want best for show and Sanaya, Barun and fans

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Please stop dragging BS in this forum!
FromTheAshes thumbnail

plzzz barun has nothing to.do with CC so it will he better we dont bring him in the forum...

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
lol.. as much as i would lvoe to see them together i would kill him if he says he has time and the will to do this show when he didn't have either for IPK!

u know why?
ASR was the best role on the history of TV! i will whack him if he says yes to something like this (for a male lead this is useless after ASR, for a female the show is fab!) as it would mean IPK was destroyed for nothing then!

i want them back.. heck i would lvoe that.. but in anotehr star crossed love story may be another year and a half or so later? when both would/might be free...
sigh..
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
well barun is shooting an movie ... n will not be in CC anytime soon. but the cv need to work on STORY n the characters of the show. which is the weakest point of this show. the show lauched to early n they dont have a soild foundation for story telling. in the end of the day that is what gets trps n interesting plots that hook on the audiences.

n people need to stop blaming fans for the rumors of replacement ... the sad truth is the audiences are not accepting the show ... clearly shown by the really low trps. the producers want to put the blame on newcomer rather than admit they didnt work on the story enough...
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sorry but BS is not part of this forum or the show nor hez in the list of actors mentioned for manav's role..plz keep the irrelevant stuff nd actors away!
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
barun will leave his brighter future prospects for a character like manav?..does not make any sense..
and as actor both barun and sanaya need to experiment with different actors..i wish both of them to be successful in that..
and i think all true sarun fans will agree with me..after all true fans will think about their favorite first rather than their own demands or personal preferences...
as for Farhan..he's really doing a great job and has shown improvement..so i hope the channel and makers give him his due chance..
Edited by tiahalder - 11 years ago
Mithyy thumbnail
Lol u sound very confident of convincing Barun. U can go ahead with it!! For now stop bringing him to this forum.
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think barun wil not take dis role... bcoz story of chanchan is related to saas bahu sagas...
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Barun is not part of this show so please it's a request not to make any posts related to him in this forum .