princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
wow i actually predicted this that the guy might realize what his parents had done and would anyway marry her at the very beginning.. and then was kinda disappointed...

but now this way is much better, to have the story brought to this point that as an educated modern boy, he has thought.. with a cool head, considering all aspects.. peacefully talking with his parents and getting their consent...and then only going forward and actually trying to bring her back in his life for her own qualities and her own abilities and personality!

nice!! finally Purvi is being appreciated for her own self...

And well i have a feeling that CC and Manav will put their heads together and get this marriage done somehow!! ⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Me too was surprised when d bridegroom didnt utter a word when d wedding was being called off! But I guess he has realised his mistake now! Der aaye durust aaye!
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Sunara I remeeber u did dear
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I was wondering how they were going to settle Purvi ...This was a twist indeed ... never saw this coming 😃 ... it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

The boy comes himself to talk to Uma Ben ... and Uma Ben takes this as an affront? What is wrong with this woman? Now she feels that she broke the alliance, if it joins again, again her status in society will be affected ... I really want to see how Chhanchhan will take her down after marriage.
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: varma.nishi1

Sunara I remeeber u did dear

yup di!! 😳
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushk123

Me too was surprised when d bridegroom didnt utter a word when d wedding was being called off! But I guess he has realised his mistake now! Der aaye durust aaye!

well the thing is he didn't know what the hell was up and his parents told him what it was only later or anyway at that moment when tempers were running high he wouldn't have gone against his parents in front of everyone i guess..

i mean it is not his girlfriend after all no...but this slowly thinking and coming to this point was very good...
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ya I think ChanMan will play a big role in getting them marriedAnd at the end of this track chanman will be totally in love and UB being manav's mom will come in front bcuz of her connection to the broken marriage.
Edited by SanayaIsBest - 11 years ago
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loving the way they are handling it, aww this will help bring chanman also more near 😉

well done by CVS 👏
sanayakhushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

I was wondering how they were going to settle Purvi ...This was a twist indeed ... never saw this coming 😃 ... it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

The boy comes himself to talk to Uma Ben ... and Uma Ben takes this as an affront? What is wrong with this woman? Now she feels that she broke the alliance, if it joins again, again her status in society will be affected ... I really want to see how Chhanchhan will take her down after marriage.

I love how you stated this "chhan chan will take her down after marriage" 😆
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i did not expect it..but yea bravo to the boy the way he was confronting UB..thank god ChhanChhan is not portraying a spineless boy like most stereotypes saas bahu show..
sanaya was so right..its a different type of show..not only ChhanChhan is modern..the show has a transition between traditional as well as nayi soch..