Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Can i just request the people of this forum to stop dragging barun in every past related to FK's replacement...you can't just blame everything on BS and his fans becoz none of his solo fans make any post here .

It's the show and female lead's fans who have been crying for a while and repeating again and again that they are watching it only becoz of sanaya and will continue watching be it farhan or any other male lead - so why blame it on others ??? and i am referring to 1st 2 comments here . TB article and other article clearly stated that he is getting replaced becoz his co-stars and ph were getting annoyed and not becoz of some fans complaining.
sanju01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't understand one thing. Farhan must have done well in the auditions that's why they cast him in this role. They must have seen something in him due to which they gave him a lead role. Now they suddenly want to replace him because his costars complained against him? 😕 If that's the case then why did they shoot the photoshoot with him,sanaya and supriya?What was the need for that photoshoot then?And why did they call the media to cover the photoshoot?
Mujhe toh daal mein kuch kaala lag raha hai.I think this is all a publicity stunt to increase the trps of the show. 😆
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
im so upset now .. :( .. its all PH's fault😡😡😡
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bramcote46

Can i just request the people of this forum to stop dragging barun in every past related to FK's replacement...you can't just blame everything on BS and his fans becoz none of his solo fans make any post here .

It's the show and female lead's fans who have been crying for a while and repeating again and again that they are watching it only becoz of sanaya and will continue watching be it farhan or any other male lead - so why blame it on others ??? and i am referring to 1st 2 comments here . TB article and other article clearly stated that he is getting replaced becoz his co-stars and ph were getting annoyed and not becoz of some fans complaining.

M not at all blaming BS or his solo fans,but some sarun fans who r not watching the show bcz of their absence. It's very apparent from the comments on the TB article and specially fan pages on FB y ppl r cribbing and not watching the show. TB might not have reported but there have been many other articles that mentioned that the channel has been receiving negative feedback. Most of us r here to support sanz only but that doesn't mean v have complained abt FK coz v know that sanz looks good with everybody. Anyways let's not turn it into another fight n wait for an official confirmation. Sorry to the MODs for mentioning sarun.
followfoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

it is so funny how everyone is HAPPY about the actor being replaced, do you guys understand what it feels like to be replaced because of some flaws?

he must have so many expectations
i really like FK
i will not watch CC anymore if he is replaced
i love him
he may not be BS but that doesn't mean he isnt human

I completly agree with you . Felt really bad for farhan . These creative people have to have a better story line rather than sacking the actor
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
make discussions on farhan in the sticky topic made by us

Closed