Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I fell bad for Farhan as a human being that is just sad he might never try tv again :(
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Swetha.

I fell bad for Farhan as a human being that is just sad he might never try tv again :(

That is not fair for the poor guy.
Lettuce thumbnail
I think Viraf Patel would be a good ML for Sanaya. Gul Khan had a good eye for selection, and he was considered for Sanaya's previous show. Viraf Patel is older than her, and does not look pre-pubertal. He would also appeal to an international audience, because he speaks good English and is charismatic.
On the other hand, this show is rather lame and does not have much of a story. Most of us adored Sanaya as Kushi, and loved the melodrama that came with it. Chanchan seemed to be tailor made for Sanaya, and we are not seeing Sanaya as the actress. It almost seem like a 'reality' show. Hence, many of us have left and the TPR is getting lower.
I think it takes more than a new ML to save this show.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
^It doesn't have anything about an actor being older than Sanaya in age Farhan is 2 months older than Sanaya and you seems to have a problem with Sanaya working with younger guys well she has a young baby feature explain why she's paired with younger guys and I don't think BS count he might be 1 year younger than her but he's very mature looking. Here it goes I like Sanaya & I like Viraf both separately but if you put them together as a pair it just doesn't click at all no offense they're even older guys out there that will make a better pair with Sanz than Viraf take Gautam Rode for example who's 35 years old or a KSG who's 31(Yes I seen them together in the MJHT cross over and they were sweet together off screen as well) I also loved her chemistry with Karan V Grover in Ishq Wala love all these guys are older to Sanaya.
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you totally. Its like they are playing with our emotions. I mean, Farhan inspite of being a newcommer is not so bad. Everyone needs time to improve. And he has made a lot of improvements. Honestly I am slowly falling in love with ChanMan. And I don't know whether I will be able to accept a new Manav. In the article it is said that everyone is fedup of the retakes. Does it mean they never worked with necommers? Does it mean they were never newcommers at some point of time. Inspite of being a diehard Sanaya Irani fan I have to say, she was not that good in the beginning, but she has made tremendous progress with experience and that is the beauty. She is now the reigning Queen of TV when it comes to talent. So why aren't people giving Farhan a chance? I hardly think their TRPs are going to increase with a change? I hardly think so. Are the PH and channel deliberately trying to sabotage their own show? Or is someone else trying to sabotage it or Farhan's career by spreading rumours? Honestly I don't know and I have reached a point of I'm so fedup I don't care. And honestly after the things we Sanaya fans have gone through, the IPKKND fiasco, the Main Lead selection CONFUSION, and now the replacement rumours, now I to am like you said ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. If the PH can't trust their own decisions then how can I trust them to entertain me properly always. Yesterday I was so excited about ChanMan untill I came on IF. Now I feel like I am loosing interest in the show if it is so unstable.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

I agree with you totally. Its like they are playing with our emotions. I mean, Farhan inspite of being a newcommer is not so bad. Everyone needs time to improve. And he has made a lot of improvements. Honestly I am slowly falling in love with ChanMan. And I don't know whether I will be able to accept a new Manav. In the article it is said that everyone is fedup of the retakes. Does it mean they never worked with necommers? Does it mean they were never newcommers at some point of time. Inspite of being a diehard Sanaya Irani fan I have to say, she was not that good in the beginning, but she has made tremendous progress with experience and that is the beauty. She is now the reigning Queen of TV when it comes to talent. So why aren't people giving Farhan a chance? I hardly think their TRPs are going to increase with a change? I hardly think so. Are the PH and channel deliberately trying to sabotage their own show? Or is someone else trying to sabotage it or Farhan's career by spreading rumours? Honestly I don't know and I have reached a point of I'm so fedup I don't care. And honestly after the things we Sanaya fans have gone through, the IPKKND fiasco, the Main Lead selection CONFUSION, and now the replacement rumours, now I to am like you said ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. If the PH can't trust their own decisions then how can I trust them to entertain me properly always. Yesterday I was so excited about ChanMan untill I came on IF. Now I feel like I am loosing interest in the show if it is so unstable.

Yes I agree the ChanMan scene today was so cute but can't enjoy it due to these rumors I will continued watching for Sanaya because I love her alot but I couldn't enjoy the scene because I'm sad we might soon have a new Manav in Farhan shoes. 😭 Whoever it is I pray and hope it's not that guy TB mentioned.