Don't you guys fell Enough is Enough!

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I get it Farhan can't act as of now but for the past few week he has show alot of progress and I'm finally getting use to him. getting replaced or not? Sometimes I do worried for Sanaya I wish she had a co-star who can match up to her brilliance but then I realized the show is more focus on Sanaya & Supriya so it doesn't matter to me but what is annoying right now is all these rumors, articles and the PH denying the rumor I mean if it's true just come out clear and say it and stop playing with fans emotions! What is more annoying and Irritating here is the mention of Sanaya previous Co-Star for attention when the guy made it clear he has BW dreams and isn't interested in Daily soaps I guess these people will never learn just like Sanaya said so many times she isn't on any social networking sites but still they keep mention it in articles.

Just so fed up right now and I fell bad for Farhan as well all of this isn't fair on him. If they planing to replace Farhan than stop showing us sweet ChanMan scenes because that just kill everything they can continued once the replacement make his entry after IPL atleast the replacement will have enough time to get ready for his character.

Edited by SimplyPriceless - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well said👏 Farhan is improving, if replacement is necessary I don't want see any romantic scenes before new male lead enters the show , as you said we r getting used to see them ( FK and SI) 😕together, again with new male lead it will some time for us to get used to new male. Whatever or whoever is the male lead we have to watch for our Barbie doll. 😊
Edited by Arshig8 - 11 years ago
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
farhan should be given some more time
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I fell bad for Farhan here poor him
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Yes!!!enough is enough!!!!just come up clean!!!if replacing on cards do it now!!!y wait till ipl ends??
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanja_here

Yes!!!enough is enough!!!!just come up clean!!!if replacing on cards do it now!!!y wait till ipl ends??

I agree we had such a sweet scene yesterday with them and now today with this news?
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
im so annoyed annoyed annoyed ugh plz not that guy fk is goodlooking and loks good with her well serves them right
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
We might have something worst in return I wobder if this guy will even look good with Sanz? Why not call back Varun Kapoor?
machupre thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

We might have something worst in return I wobder if this guy will even look good with Sanz? Why not call back Varun Kapoor?

nooo varun kapoor looks soo young ..doesnt suit sanaya
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
he looks young but hes better then this guy ugh