Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andres_Sobti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: princessunara

<font color="#0066CC">oh this actually looks much better that that uncleji type snap they posted in the TB article!!

but arrghh i want someone established like KW or Ravi Dubey or HC if they really want to replace!
</font>

exactly i also want karan wahi... 😛
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
to be fair might be good actors but lok wise dont look good with her,farhan miht not be the best but atleast he looks good with her
Andres_Sobti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

MJHT was a superhit I don't like Mohit as an Actor as well but no one can deny the fact MJHT was a hit show.

Yah of course MJHT was a hit show even i have also watched it 😃 but didnt like Mohit's acting at all but now in CHANCHAN i really want karan wahi... 😳 but crap PH has chosen Mrunal.. 🥱
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot, these pictures look much better than what IF posted. We just need for him to be a good actor because when you are opposite Sanaya, you need to match her energy and charisma on screen or else you fall flat.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He looks good here
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TFS.

We all know how Sanaya's previous co-star looked in his previous show so not too worried about looks. It's all in the makeup.

Can he act? That's the question. So far I've seen more posts that he can't act. Hopefully PH picks up a better actor this time around. Seriously is there a dearth of good actors?
Edited by Siri22 - 11 years ago
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This guy can act...Saw him on Zee Hitler DIDI. He is 100 times better than Farhan Khan if that's any consolation.

Let's just wait and see who is the final choice.

Edited by Mithuu - 11 years ago
machupre thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the main question is whether he knows acting?
looks is not only the main factor...
even farhan looked good enough
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

MJHT was a superhit I don't like Mohit as an Actor as well but no one can deny the fact MJHT was a hit show.

Credit for that goes to RP for her acting skills and averagely supported by AB.. story line played a part too.. but MS was a complete flop