Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Surbhi123

have you ever watched him...or just judging through photos...?...

I am not judging him yaar, I said especially first pic , anyways it's acting is the deciding factor and PH is going take the decision , as Sanaya's fan I have to watch her show for her not for male lead 😊
Edited by Arshig8 - 11 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anulovessarun

can u pls tell which show is he doing currently???😊

Uttaran...opposite tina dutta...tina plays meethi there...😊
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fairylights26

Atleast Farhan was good looking Why can't they cast someone more established and stop repeating the same mistakes again...In fact why not Mohit seghal but personally I would like to see her with Harshad Chopra

🀣 MS big no he cannot act.. due to him MJHT was a flop and other lead carried the show.. another SP show flopped bec of his selection...

HC he looks like SI's uncle πŸ˜†...
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Surbhi123

Uttaran...opposite tina dutta...tina plays meethi there...😊

thanks😊

Word Count: 1

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Arshig8

I am not judging him yaar, I said especially first pic , anyways it's acting is the deciding factor and PH is going take the decision , as Sanaya's fan I have to watch her show for her not for male lead 😊

yup...i can understand...yes i knew it was just from pic...because if you had watched him ...you would not have said it...jab pehli baar mrunal ke pics dekhe the ...even i was like...he is not good...but when i watched him...i like him...he was good and convincing...but then...i am not sure...he will do the show as he is already doing a lead in uttran...moreover is show mein hero ka role imp toh hain nahi...so lets just wait and watch...waise bhi more experienced actors have been considered for the role...i was just here ...to let you guys meet mrunal...he is sweet and simple...my work is over...i am leaving...and this is an avi of him ...if anyone interested...may be it will give a more clearer picture...

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lats22

🀣 MS big no he cannot act.. due to him MJHT was a flop and other lead carried the show.. another SP show flopped bec of his selection...

will u quit insulting people?
what would u feel if someone says the same thing about Sanaya on her looks or god forbid CC doesn't work?

So treat others as u would like to be treated (meaning the very fans of those actors u would be hurting by these insensitive comments)

i myself don't want MS and want HC.. but that doesn't allow any1 of us the right to insult actors like thisπŸ˜•
deleteaccount thumbnail
He acts well You know.
I used to watch Uttaran with my mom sometime because it comes before Veera
And he does his role very well and is a hottie

His muscles <3
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princessunara

will u quit insulting people?
what would u feel if someone says the same thing about Sanaya on her looks or god forbid CC doesn't work?

So treat others as u would like to be treated (meaning the very fans of those actors u would be hurting by these insensitive comments)

i myself don't want MS and want HC.. but that doesn't allow any1 of us the right to insult actors like thisπŸ˜•

i don't mind if someone say something HONEST about SI, like she dropped her acting in few humour scenes in her previous show with KG.. i accept it and would like to see her improving her weakness..

so be it and accept the reality.. it you think it is an insult then that is your OUTLOOK and not my mistake.. i speak what i feel .. you can accept it or ignore it.. and this is a forum to express one's views, and i expressed mine.. if you don't like it , IGNORE IT
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I like Farhan..Karan Wahi or Arjun will also be good..if they r really replacing Farhan...then i want them to choose a nice actor..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lats22

MJHT was a superhit I don't like Mohit as an Actor as well but no one can deny the fact MJHT was a hit show.
Edited by SimplyPriceless - 11 years ago