Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jaya100

Don't like the first pic at all but the second one he looks good. If FK is going to be replaced then I'd rather it was done with an established actor but for that they'd have to change the storyline to accomodate a greater role as no established actor is going to take this role.Has anyone seen Mrunal act...is he any good?

Wish TB would take down that article... do we really need another article with previous co stars mentioned especially ones who aren't even interested in doing the show and who i for one have no interest in seeing in this show.

jaya I am going to kill him if he picks this useless role after leaving the best role in the history of TV!! trust me i am seriously going to be pissed off.. but i doubt he will so it is useless getting my BP high over it..sigh

anyway beside the point but i want this mess to be sorted out NOW! 😑😑😑

why can't they change the concept a bit and accommodate a bigger role for a ML and get an established actor? 😑

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sushk123

I dont like him! Dont know about his acting skills! Arjun Bijlani wud a better choice atleast from d TB list!

AB is a one dimensional actor.. he is excellent in dry humor and every other emotion is wrapped in that.. so NOT AT ALL!! (i love him off screen but completely dislike as an actor in any romance or serious scene)
plus they were jiju-sali once, who were as close as biological siblings on screen..

so i honestly don't want any1 except KW, HC or Ravi Dubey for this role.. i don't want any1 from MJHT time, why downgrade Sanaya when she has shed MJHT era long back..

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mrunal is a good actor...and he is good in looks as well...he already has a fan following too...this will not be his first work...if he is actually taking the show...the show makers are lucky then...you will not be disappointed with him...but then he is already doing a show ...so i don't know how much the news is true...😊.

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

jaya I am going to kill him if he picks this useless role after leaving the best role in the history of TV!! trust me i am seriously going to be pissed off.. but i doubt he will so it is useless getting my BP high over it..sigh

anyway beside the point but i want this mess to be sorted out NOW! 😑😑😑

why can't they change the concept a bit and accommodate a bigger role for a ML and get an established actor? 😑

Sunara, there's no way on earth he would do this role... just wouldn't make any sense especially as he has bigger fish to fry, so let your BP relax😊. I'm actually more su-su'd off at TB for mentioning him...giving his fans another chance to mock Sanz and CC. I don't see the point of this article apart from creating more hits for IF...it's not telling us anything definite and just bringing in old names. I commented in case they tag Sanaya but otherwise it's a useless article.
You know after what people did last time I would never want to interfere in anyone's vision or story but here I do wish the PH would adjust the story so that we could get a better known actor with a fan base of his own. I don't think they can get an establishe actor without changing the story completely so I don't see that happening.
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
He looks like a villain not hero types I am sorry Mrunal fans no offence
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he is a good actor.. he played a negative role in HD where everyone wanted to see more of him.. not sure whether humour suites him since that character was serious, and he looks serious too :)
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Arshig8

He looks like a villain not hero types I am sorry Mrunal fans no offence

have you ever watched him...or just judging through photos...?...
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Surbhi123

Mrunal is a good actor...and he is good in looks as well...he already has a fan following too...this will not be his first work...if he is actually taking the show...the show makers are lucky then...you will not be disappointed with him...but then he is already doing a show ...so i don't know how much the news is true...😊.

i agree he will not be a disappointment for sure..
Fairylights26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Atleast Farhan was good looking Why can't they cast someone more established and stop repeating the same mistakes again...In fact why not Mohit seghal but personally I would like to see her with Harshad Chopra
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Surbhi123

can u pls tell which show is he doing currently???😊