Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I am confused
so many names are considered for replacement
but farhan is getting replaced is confirmed ??
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

Mohit is not any better than Farhan he is very bad as well they better have a really good actor as the replacement if they're planing to replace Harshad would be good and this guy I will have to check out to see how he is in acting.

you are right MS will spoil the show.. he cannot act and his dialogue delivery is so horrible.. he spoiled the main lead role in MJHT...

don't bother about HC as he will look like her uncle..

they should bring someone who can carry the humour role.. like karan wahi, karan goddwani, angand Hasija etc.. they don't look serious, they look very happy go lucky by nature that is what is required for this role..
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lats22

you are right MS will spoil the show.. he cannot act and his dialogue delivery is so horrible.. he spoiled the main lead role in MJHT...

don't bother about HC as he will look like her uncle..

they should bring someone who can carry the humour role.. like karan wahi, karan goddwani, angand Hasija etc.. they don't look serious, they look very happy go lucky by nature that is what is required for this role..

Karan Wahi and Karan Goddwani are good options
i dont know abt the third person!!!!
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah..I don't like the new guy..Farhan is good looking and he is improving
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Please don't call someone 'yuck'...that's another human being you're talking about. If you've seen his work and have an opinion on that then please share it with us. From his pictures he looks fine.
Actually even before that we need to wait and see what's happening first. Please guys just a request to let the PH do their job and for us not to let the forum become a madhouse again. People are going to deliberately try to create havoc here and we have to make sure that doesn't happen again.
FunnyMaddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
earlier I thought for Varun Kapoor who use 2 cum in Humse Hai Life...bt not Mrunal Jain...plz CV's we hav just started getting mingled with Farhan...
Edited by FunnyMaddy - 11 years ago
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
agree really out of all the people him
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Bashing posts are not allowed

Closed.