Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: princessunara

People any1 has an idea as to what this is about? what ever it is seems good..?

Newsroom TRP Plan 2013-Chhanchhan,Saraswatichandra and Na Bole Tum

Newsroom: Chhanchhan,Saraswatichandra and Na Bole Tum are part of Newsroom TRP Plan 2013.

We are enlightened to grow on Facebook and even our blog is doing good with large visitors from around the globe.We have two ventures running which is operated by Newsroom and are two ventures Newsroom Blog and Newsroom TRP Plan(June 1 2013).

Newsroom TRP Plan will launch 1 June 2013 followed in the same month we will launch an website for Na Bole Tum(Newsroom TRP Plan first show to promote)

Followed by that we will launch an Chhanchhan and Saraswatichandra pages in July.These all shows are selected for Newsroom TRP Plan.We are for all shows and not one only.

Then we are promoting three shows world wide Chhanchhan,Saraswatichandra and Na Bole Tum worldwide with Google Ad Sense.

Then in August we will launch 3 Blogs which are respectively for Chhanchhan,Saraswatichandra and Na Bole Tum.Them August 30 we will officially close Newsroom TRP Plan 2013 with all the blogs and pages

Newsroom TRP Plan is the first of a kind venture which no telly page or blog has tried till date and this risk has been taken by Newsroom because if this doesn't click with the audiences our reputation and credibility will get hampered and it will be difficult to earn it back.

Small announcement
We have improved our article department by hiring more reporters who will check all post twice before posting for correcting Grammatical mistakes.

Newsroom Ventures
Powered by Newsroom

@ bold🀣🀣 🀣
i think they are going to promote Cc worldwideπŸ˜•
other than that i didn't understand a wordπŸ˜†

naadhira_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
so far I've got
they are going to create Google Ads for Chhanchhan, Saraswatichandra and Na Bole Tum and they going to create websites for the shows...I not sure if this is a good Idea I think the website is going to flop because fans have India Forums however Google ads might be a good Idea to promote the shows
naadhira_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

hehe i didn't have the patience i read only twice.. lol..anyway let us live in the hope that some mahan aatma reads it and understands and explains it to us poor conphused souls!!!🀣

ROFLROFL

Word Count: 1

bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i am still scratching my head in confusion myself!! πŸ˜†

🀣 somebody decode place except news and TRP and 2013 and SC , CC and NBT i did not get any thing πŸ˜†
bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

Huh??πŸ˜•. They are going to set all this up and then close it down in August? I don't understand any of this.

jaya what are they setting up πŸ˜†
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
what r they trying to say? πŸ˜•
deleteaccount thumbnail
Oh so its a plan to improve these shows' TRPs..!! They will launch websites for the shows and MAYBE upload the episodes there and watching them there will add to TRPs
And Goodles ADs are very helpful.
bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

Oh so its a plan to improve these shows' TRPs..!! They will launch websites for the shows and MAYBE upload the episodes there and watching them there will add to TRPs

And Goodles ADs are very helpful.

nelu you hee and thanks for clarification .ok i get it
aww tx i am sure CC will rock then 😳
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvshowfan

nelu you hee and thanks for clarification .ok i get it
aww tx i am sure CC will rock then 😳

He he..! I tried to understand.
This company is going to take a big risk and it should work out..! And now its the PHs responsibilty to make the show interesting and stop showing ths crap!πŸ˜›