Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barun_Fever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I agree, even I am not impressed with his acting , n not really fond of him, but he should definitely get a chance..if they were not sure about him, why did they hire him at the first place?
It will be unfair to replace him this soon..
but there are so many rumors around, so I wonder if its true :-/
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly i have not liked him but not hated him either and now i feel bad for the poor guy .

It was fine till viewers but even then majority wanted him to improve but he is not even getting the support of his co-stars which is really not fair for him , even the new guy in the TB article doesn't look good
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: khanrocks

agree thats suprising from sanaya i like her but that attitude is not good

Don't take a troll's word for it...

In Sanaya's radio interview with Raj, she said the rumors about Farhan were false. She never said anything bad about him, only that he's a newcomer. I don't even understand why BS phankies who couldn't care less about Sanaya or Farhan are stalking our forum. Their lives must be really sad and empty, such a pity.
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am sorry..! But in NONE of the article did Sanaya say that she is sick of Farhan.. !! 😳
Saying that one enjoys working with an experienced co-star doesn't mean that they are saying they are sick of them.. Infact , Sanaya was more than willing to help in his path of learning..

So please don't give rise to anymore Misunderstandings as already our show is surrounded by too many rumours.. I know its a very hard time for ALL of us. But the situation demands MATURITY this time from fans as well as patience.. So i hope people can understand..!
Edited by -PreciousPearl- - 11 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm sick of that girl always making up things about Sanaya I know her dirty games since IPK days.
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am sure EVERY MJHT fan would remember this and THIS is the trait of Sanaya that i LOVE..! And i instantly fell in love with her.. ❤️ <3 And the below article is even WAYY before Mohit-Sanaya started dating..

Gunjan | "Tu pause nahin lega' pause le var na cut nahin milega" - These are not the director's words but our actor Gunjan's, directed at our lead star Samrat. Samrat is an actor in the making and has quite a few people around to guide him. One of them is the talented Gunjan who almost takes on the baton of polishing Samrat's acting skills unto herself, quite often during shots, as is evident from the conversation quoted above. Sometimes like a teacher, sometimes like a friend, sometimes a co-actor... there's a lot Samrat gets to learn unwittingly.

^ This was posted in MJHT official site so i hope people can now get their facts straight..!
Edited by -PreciousPearl- - 11 years ago
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..SaNjEeDa..

The article said that Sanaya is also sick of him 😕

Yeah he is bad actor but I still feel bad for him. Poor guy!

can u pls give me the link to that Article.. ? I know Sanaya never said such a thing but obviously u have seen it..so can u share it pls...
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i hope fk gets another show and never says anything good about this
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

I'm sick of that girl always making up things about Sanaya I know her dirty games since IPK days.

That's what people with no social life or friends do...hate on others out of spite because their own lives are so miserable😆
machupre thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
stop all this nonsesnse for gods sake...
when did snaya told that she is sick of farhan?
uhhh sick bashers get out of here