Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
people are starting to like him and he has improved sbs are ugh and ipl is so farhold ur horsrses might not be true its not confirmed
Edited by khanrocks - 11 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: goguma

tfs, Joseph.

IF they intend to change him, why not do it now?
why spoil us with all these sweet eye locks...
its a fact that many of us are warming up to farhan...

jeez, how on earth did they chose him in the first place?!
this is kind of humiliating...!

So true Buddy...I want to ask these questions too . If,they want to change,they can do it now... what is the meaning of waiting of IPL ending...?? This is not fair wid viewers...
Edited by Joseph_A - 11 years ago
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

Charmee if they r going replace then they should do soon why wait till IPL ends.

He should get chance but with sanya he cannot match up to her acting level.He has to work very hard to match sanaya.
This is PH mistake.

god knows why r they waitng eben till ipl.. bcoz may be they r auditioning another "new face" which i really don't want.. i want some established face who acts well..
khanrocks thumbnail
things will change alot and people might accept him and might not want to se him replaced
Edited by khanrocks - 11 years ago
naadhira_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hope it's mot true. his improved some much as an actor and I like him now as Manav ...really hope this is a rumour
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

god knows why r they waitng eben till ipl.. bcoz may be they r auditioning another "new face" which i really don't want.. i want some established face who acts well..

I don't think they will repeat the same mistake.They should not select new face should select popular actor who acts well.
Should not mix friendship and profession.
spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
See the way I see it, this is one complication they did not need. Now along with trying to set up the story and its characters, get the direction and screenplay right and get an audience...they have an additional burden of trying to ease the ML in. Having said that, the guy is improving so don't jump on me folks, I'm not blind to that.

Sure the blinking has reduced and there has been an 'improvement' but what about that blank face and voice modulation at times? It definitely needs more work. Not trying to be unfair to him but all this becomes magnified because he is working with a team that's much more experienced than him, it's definitely going against him; their experience and his lack of the same. I know it's not fair on a new comer but it is what it is. I agree though the guy has shown signs of improvement but how much more time are they willing to give him and at what cost?

Assuming he is here to stay unless otherwise confirmed officially, I hope they give him more time before they move on to more important scenes...Like more scooty rides and dates wit PuchPuch and Anarkali won't hurt anyone but don't rush into important scenes. If they do plan on replacing him, then sooner the better for obvious reasons.

What's the best way to keep fandom quiet? get them hooked asap, otherwise they will rant. Even SC received its fair share of criticism when it started so its inevitable.Guess the CC team did not realize the kind of audience they hv tried to rope in. Now they are finding out. Hope the team and the actors settle in fast.

But its unfair to dump all the blame on FK alone, the CC team needs to work on the screenplay, dialogues and even execution...big time imo. At times, it feels like a setup, it doesn't look natural...may be that's just me.
khanrocks thumbnail
but at the same time isnt time to take risks why have populer actors all the time newbies should be given a chance as well
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessunara

i don't know Joseph...sigh.. well my 1st choice after knowing Manav's role is actually KW.. he will be perfect for the role.. cute and childish but sweet...that is what the role should be. a little immature and he fits the bill perfectly!!

i really hope he gets selected if even any chance of replacement is there..or Ravi Dubey, the SBS actor..
otherwise i would prefer them to keep FK..

cz a wrong replacement will be like jumping to the fire from the frying pan!

i sort of like Farhan now
i mean,why choosing an actor for a particular role and then changing him???
this is all pH's fault
but if they are looking for a replacement i would opt Karan Wahi or Varun Kapoor
Karan Wahi is fit for the role but i dont know whether he will select this show because it is Female-centric most of the story is abt UB and CC.Chhanman love story is just a track so that CC can enter her sasural
and abt Varun Kapoor, he was almost finalised for this role and he will look good with sanaya although his voice is a bit creepy!!!
Edited by anulovessarun - 11 years ago
khanrocks thumbnail
this all seems a bit fishy to me i mean are they really that stupid to wait for a long time